Chapter 10- confrontation

Luo Nang left in the same way as the previous day, teleporting directly to the alleyway, now only waiting for the appearance of Cheng Yin once more.

As Luo Nang went to the back of the school to teleport, Li Nuo left from the front of the school right behind Cheng Yin.

The protagonist gong is fast, but he is still a normal human being, so Li Nuo has no trouble following him.

As the two began to reach a more secluded area, Li Nuo asked his system to provide an alternate path so Cheng Yin won't find him.

As Li Nuo ran, he soon saw a semi transparent map lay out in front of him. The pathway is winding with many obstacles such as walls and fences. On the side of the road stood houses that are facing away from that path, and with most of those houses old and unowned, few people reside in this place. However, the already narrow path is filled with garbage cans and stray animals.

Li Nuo took a glance at the map and took a quick turn into the pathway.

With no one around, he can let loose a little more. Li Nuo's agile body swiftly turned at the corners when he is supposed to, and easily vaulted over the walls, then landing lightly on the other side. This way, he is still able to keep up with Cheng Yin who is on the sidewalk.

As Li Nuo leaped high over some garbage cans, his system applied a search field that spread over a radius of 100 meters for any important plot line characters.

Currently, the circular map is moving along with Li Nuo who is represented by a white dot in the center. Cheng Yin, as an important plot line character is represented by a red dot.

A minute later, the system sounded:

"Host, 95 meters away is the outsider we are looking for!"

Li Nuo is now able to see another red dot about a few corners away. He sped up to increase the distance between him and Cheng Yin, and turned at the next corner.

A couple seconds later, he stopped. The location of the red dot is now just around the corner to the right. The alleyway the red dot is located at leads to the main sidewalk.

Li Nuo jumped and lifted himself up onto the roof of the house next to the alleyway and peered over.

From there, he is able to see the side view of the boy's face.

Bright and mesmerizing golden-amber eyes, soft black hair, jade like soft and supple skin and a fairly short and skinny stature. A face with fairly feminine features that could defeat the appearance of any boy idol. Lian Sheng's adopted brother:

Sheng Yue!

Luo Nang felt a stare directed towards him. He turned to the roof of nearby house.

No one is there...

Li Nuo ducked the moment Luo Nang turned. He is now thinking about his next line of action.

"System, am I allowed to kill him?" Li Nuo felt that getting rid of Sheng Yue/the outsider would solve Lian Sheng's trouble easily, that it would then be a simple straight path to Lian Sheng's happy ending.

"You cannot, host." System spoke coldly. "Such severe actions can heavily influence the plot negatively, such as if Sheng Yue dies, the Sheng family may push their ideals onto Lian Sheng once more, limiting his freedom, or even blame his death on Lian Sheng, since a person dying in the alleyway is an extremely strange occurrence. Many may start to believe that Lian Sheng is the murderer since he is the only one who has a good reason to hate Sheng Yue."

"Uhh... is there anything that I can do then? The protagonist gong will arrive soon."

"Use your brain a little more host, if you can't kill him, you can at least prevent anymore interactions between him and Cheng Yin."