Chapter 4 - The Protagonist Shou's Warped Fate

After Sheng Yue has been shunned by his family, he got addicted to drugs to get rid of his worries. When his family found out, he was disowned. In the end, Sheng Yue killed himself by jumping off a bridge.

Lian Sheng was finally able to live a happy life. He had someone that can understand him, someone who will be with him for as long as he lives.

After high school, Lian Sheng moved out of his parents house and lived with Cheng Yin. The two both went to universities, and spent their time with each other so much that everyone was able to pick up that they were together, that they can never be broken up. After some more drama, even Cheng Yin's family accepts their relationship, and the two lived happily ever after.

...........................................................

This, was how it was supposed to go.

............................................................

A 17 year old boy named Li Nuo is standing in a large white room. He is wearing blue and white ancient martial arts clothing like ones from a cultivation sect. His features are fairly good looking, though not extremely captivating. He has an average height, eyes that curve up slightly at the ends, silver - blue irises, and waist long black hair that's tied up by a white head ribbon.

 He has an average height, eyes that curve up slightly at the ends, silver - blue irises, and waist long black hair that's tied up by a white head ribbon

He has died already and ended up being bound to a system that promised him a peaceful life after he completes assigned missions.

This world is Li Nuo's first mission. Despite his background being an elite inner court disciple in a prestigious sect in a cultivation world, his identity is just that of the male protagonist's side kick. Due to this, he will be sent to a simple world with very little violence.

"Now that I have a mission, do I get transported there immediately?" Li Nuo asked his system.

"No, host, you will have to learn the necessary information first, or else you may cause an imbalance in that world."

"What do you mean?"

"For example, in this lower tier world, spiritual energy doesn't exist."

"It doesn't !? How will I be able to cultivate then?"

"You don't"

"Oh"

"You also can not use too much of your strength, since we do not want the inhabitants to learn of your existence, or else, our company might be revealed. This can affect the missions of other hosts like you."

"What a peaceful world......"

"Right, which is why you should limit your strength to the point where you are able to get by without others noticing your abnormalities ."

"I understand now, so how do I get to my mission world?" Li Nuo is anxious for action.

"You'll be teleported, but before that..." the small round system suddenly grew out a small robotic arm. There is a glowing blue ball of light floating on top of it.