II | Shock

15.03.23
1,614 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

should we just search romantic comedies on netflix and see what we find?

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

"j-jisung..?"

he quickly covered his mouth with his hand and grabbed his arm, pulling him away from the other two.

he took him to another small alleyway and pushed him gently against a wall.

"min, listen to me-"

"are you kidding me, jisung?! i knew you were friends with chan but i didn't know you were like him!-"

"minho, please! you cannot tell anyone!" jisung pleaded.

minho pushed him off of him.

"i can't believe you support this shit!" minho scoffed.

jisung raked his hands through his hair desperately.

"min, please don't tell hyunjin! i-i haven't told him yet and-"

"you haven't told hyunjin?! jisung!" minho gasped.

jisung panicked.

"i know! i know... but i just can't! min, you have to understand! please!" jisung begged.

minho gulped as he noticed chan and changbin walk over to them.

"jisung, what are you doing?" chan asked, a little weirded out.

jisung sighed deeply.

"min, i'll literally do anything! you just can't tell him!" jisung whispered.

minho looked at him and sighed.

"fine... i won't- but promise me you aren't going to get injured!" minho spoke up.

jisung nodded eagerly.

"sure! i-i won't! thank you, min! oh my gosh, i love you so much!" jisung squealed as he jumped on minho, hugging him.

minho sighed and hugged him back, giggling a little bit.

chan cleared his throat.

"we have to go now, jisung. say goodbye to your little friend and let's go." chan said sternly.

minho rolled his eyes.

jisung nodded and turned back to minho.

"i'll buy you breakfast later, okay? i'll even order dinner for everyone tonight! thank you, min! bye!" jisung said quickly before he ran off towards the other two who were walking away.

minho watched as they turned into nothing.

it was about 6 o'clock now, the sun started coming up.

he would enjoy the sunrise but now he's just got lots of other things on his mind.

he took a deep breath and started walking home.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

a few hours had passed and minho was now sitting in his sixth period class.

he hadn't really spoke to jisung too much that day except from when jisung ordered him breakfast.

but it wasn't like he was mad at him.