IV | His Threat

12.04.23
1,833 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

this chapter contains a little bit of bullying

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

the same night, jisung, felix and minho were just sitting in minho's bedroom just chilling.

but suddenly they heard the front door open then close loudly.

minho smiled widely and quickly got up from his bed, racing out of his room.

"eomma!" he called out.

felix and jisung were behind him with just as a happy smile on their faces.

the young mother looked over, surprised, at the three boys.

"minnie!" she laughed, putting the navy blue duffle bag she was holding onto the floor to bring her son into a hug.

"uh, excuse you. we're here too." jisung scoffed, getting a little jealous.

"exactly. where's our hug?" felix continued with an angry expression in his face.

minho and eunwoo pulled out of the hug and minho rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

meanwhile eunwoo immediately brought the other two into a big hug.

"yeah, yeah, now get off my mum!" minho whined loudly.

the three pulled out of the hug and eunwoo immediately picked up her bag with a tight-lipped smile.

"thank you, sweetie-"

"excuse me?!"

"anyway- have you guys had anything to eat yet? i'll make something if you want?" she asked softly, walking to her bedroom while the others follow.

"actually, we were waiting for you to come home to eat. jisung said that he'll shout us dinner." minho spoke up.

eunwoo put her duffle bag onto the bed with a sigh.

she wiped her palms on her long, black coat before turning around to face the boys, eyes travelling only to jisung.

"i can't let you do that-"

"no it's okay, i promised min i'd do it as an apology type thing." jisung said nervously.

eunwoo cocked an eyebrow and eyed the three boys who just stood there awkwardly.

after a moment she nodded her head and turned back to her duffle bag, unzipping it and pulling out a bunch of small, glittery clothes, accessories and a pair of black boot heals.

felix looked at the objects and grimaced slightly.

"i thought you stopped..." he mumbled, though, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear.

minho immediately nudged felix's arm harshly.

felix squeaked loudly, glaring at minho as he rubbed his arm.

"shut the fuck up-"

"it's okay... i'm going to quit soon, don't worry. right now i'm just focusing on money-"

"oh- that reminds me! i got a job just down the road at a flower shop!" minho said excitedly, a smile wide on his face.

eunwoo's eyes widened.