XXV | Had enough (TW)

19.08.23
1,977 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

you know how i said i was done with angst for a little? i lied. x

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

a few weeks have passed and minho was feeling amazing.

he felt free, happy...

he was just so grateful for everything around him.

his friends, his mum, everything.

the three boys had already put their names into the school talent show as a trio and they've gathered enough money between the three for them to rent a room at a nearby dance studio twice a week.

minho had been acting himself, as well.

he was finally hanging out every weekend with all the boys, he was even inviting them to his house and by now they've all met his mum and they all came to love her.

including chan.

and she even told minho that chan was secretly her favourite.

it was a wednesday night and minho decided he wanted to surprise his mum and take her out for dinner.

the last time she would have gone and ate at a restaurant was probably with his dad...

and let's just say that was a long time ago.

"oh my god, baby! this is so sweet!" eunwoo smiled as she brought the younger into a hug.

minho giggled and hugged her tightly.

"it's not too amazing but i thought we could eat out tonight. just us." minho smiled smugly as they pulled out of the hug.

eunwoo sighed happily.

"thank you, minnie. i love you so much. let's go in, hm?" she said excitedly.

minho nodded and they went in together.

it was a simple thai restaurant that was close enough walking distance from their home.

but he knew his mum was going to remember this for decades on end.

he remembered her telling him all her stories from when she was in her early twenties.

she was dating a wealthy man the same age as her and they'd go to these terrible looking restaurants but the food always tasted the best.

he had high hopes for this one.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the two walked out of the restaurant happily laughing to each other.

it had been a couple of hours that they were in there, talking and joking with each other, catching up and talking about all the gossip. (at work and at school)

it was always so interesting for minho to hear all the things that happen where his mum works.

it was dark but the lighting in the buildings surrounding them were giving them enough light to see where they were going.

they began their walk back home but minho noticed something in the corner of his eye.

he slowed down a little to get a better look and all of a sudden he gasped but was quick to cover his own mouth.