III | The Job

08.04.23
1,695 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

i am so sorry for the late update

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

"shit!" minho squealed as he quickly got up.

both jisung and felix watched him confused as he raced around the room.

"we all good?" jisung asked with a laugh.

minho abruptly stopped and looked at the two.

"it's almost six o'clock! you know what that means!" minho shouted before going back to running around.

felix cocked an eyebrow.

"i'm pretty sure we don't-"

and with that, minho ran out of the house.

"for fucks sake." jisung groaned and stood up along with felix.

"why is he always in a rush?" felix asked before they ran after the boy.

minho practically sprinted down the street, the cold breeze of the afternoon making his nose runny.

out of breath, he finally made it to the shop front and stopped to take a breath.

after stabilising his breathing, he fixed his shirt and walked in, trying not to make it look like he just ran all the way there.

as the door opened, the sound of a bell goes off for a short moment.

then suddenly an oldish women comes out from what looked like the back room of the shop.

she smiled at the boy.

"hello young man, how can i help you?" she said in a cheerful voice.

minho sighed happily, a weight falling off his shoulders as he was glad the owner of the shop was awfully nice.

"hi, i just wanted to ask if you were hiring..?" he smiled nervously.

the women looked surprised.

"oh, of course! yes! are you looking for a job?" she asked excitedly, walking around the counter and over to minho.

minho nodded his head, his hands fiddling shyly.

she smiled widely.

"this is so exciting! you're hired!" she laughed.

minho's eyes widened.

"r-really? already..?" minho stuttered, scratching his nape awkwardly.

she nodded eagerly.

"oh, let me quickly show you everything! when are you available?" she asked as she held minho's arm with both of her hands and brought him to the back of the shop.

meanwhile felix and jisung were standing outside watching with confused looks on their faces.

"not gonna lie, that lady's face looks oddly familiar..." jisung said to felix though not looking at him.

felix hummed and crossed his arms.

"do you think she hired him or is going to take him to her evil lair to eat him?" felix mumbled.

jisung rolled his eyes.

"i swear you have the brain of a raisin." jisung groaned.

felix scoffed.