XXVII | Protective (TW)

10.09.23
1,564 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

there's a little scene with catcalling so just beware <3

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

all the boys agreed to go out for dinner and minho was feeling confident.

so he thought, why not wear that pair of leather pants that he wore to that club one time...

"alright, mum, i'm gonna go out now-"

"min! what're you wearing?!" eunwoo gasped.

minho cursed under his breath and slowly turned around.

he was nervous at first but then when he looked up at his mum, she had a massive smile on her face.

"um... well- i just thought that maybe i could-"

"baby, you look amazing! sweetie, look at your bum!" she squealed.

minho immediately started blushing from embarrassment.

"mum! d-don't say that..!" minho stuttered as he attempted to hide his ass with his hands.

she just laughed then crossed her arms and leaned against the wall.

"ok, ok, i'm sorry. but i didn't think you were really the type to wear clothes like that?" she asked, suddenly sounding serious.

minho cocked an eyebrow.

"well- i don't know, i just thought that it looked good... i can change-"

"no! baby, no! don't you dare! you look incredible, alright? now, go, go see your friends!" eunwoo exclaimed as she stood up and pushed minho towards the front door.

minho started laughing and so eunwoo started laughing also.

"ok, i'm leaving! bye mum!" minho called out as he started walking down the driveway.

"tell them i said hi, too!" she yelled back.

"alright! love you!"

"i love you too, have fun!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"holy shit..."

all the boys turn around after changbin's comment and they were all gobsmacked.

minho walked over to them with a smile on his face.

"hey, sorry i'm late. my mum stopped me... what?" minho asked slowly.

felix and jisung gave each other a look before squealing and running over to the boy.

"what are these?! you look so cute!" felix gasped.

jisung looked him up and down and smirked.

"you look amazing, i am so proud." jisung sniffled as he pretended to cry into felix's shoulder.

meanwhile, chan, changbin and hyunjin were just standing there awkwardly.

after a moment, felix walked back over to the other boys and hugged changbin's left arm.

"we should go now, shouldn't we? now that we're all here." felix spoke up.

the others nodded.

as they all began to walk to changbin's car, chan couldn't keep his eyes off of minho's ass.