XXXIV | Who I Am

29.09.23
1,212 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

chan is a panicked man.

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

"minho... can i tell you something?"

minho tilted his head in confusion as he watched as chan looked down at their hands.

"yeah? what's up?" minho giggled.

chan gulped and looked up into minho's eyes.

"i-" chan started.

minho looked at him with a curious look in his eyes.

chan bit his lip and scoffed.

he let go of minho's hands and turned around, wrapping his arms around his head and interlocking them behind his head.

minho looked at him with a startled expression.

"chan?-"

"can i use your bathroom? please?" chan suddenly asked, minho's eyes widening.

"y-yeah, of course. it's just down the hall and on the left-"

"thank you." chan said quickly as he hurried passed minho and down the hall.

minho just looked at the direction chan went in then looked back outside.

"what the fuck..." he mumbled under his breath.

he then closed his front door and just decided to wait for chan in the kitchen.

his mum was out for her new job.

she needed to do extra hours to get enough money for her and minho.

so majority days, she'd get home at about ten-eleven at night.

after a few minutes of impatiently waiting for chan to get out of the bathroom, minho's mind began to wonder.

he was so confused, he'd never seen chan so nervous before.

was he okay?

was he having a panic attack?

should he call jisung?

he had no clue.

but all of a sudden, chan comes walking around the corner hesitantly.

"oh, there you are-"

"alright, chan, are you okay?" minho asked, a serious tone lingering in his voice.

chan's eyes widened.

"what..?" chan cleared his throat nervously as he scratched his nape.

minho let out a deep breath and walked around his kitchen counter and over to where chan was standing.

"you're all nervous and it's weird. look, you can like- talk to me if you need... i won't judge you or anything. i can also get jisung-"

"woah- um, no i'm fine. jesus, minho." chan laughed out a little.

minho cocked an eyebrow.

"well, i'm sorry! i've never seen you this nervous and i don't know what to do with nervous people! i thought you might be having some sort of panic attack!" minho raised his voice suddenly.

chan scoffed out a laugh.

"are you kidding? min, i'm actually fine, i swear. i'm just a bit scared? i guess..." chan coughed out.