XVIII | Close Call

15.07.23
1,936 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

this chapter is weird but it was oddly really funny to write

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

minho woke up in the middle of the night, lying on an unfamiliar bed, naked and with goosebumps covering his entire body.

he groaned lowly as he sat up and looked around the room, failing to do so as it was pitch black.

he felt around the bed, leaning onto his arms and gasped as he accidentally leaned off the bed and fell off, landing on his back.

he rolled so he was sitting on his ass and he huffed.

he crawled around the bedroom, finding pieces of his clothing one by one.

once he managed to finally get his clothes back on from the following night, he grabbed his smashed iphone from his back pocket and saw that he had thirty-two text messages and nineteen missed calls.

he groaned and immediately looked away because the light was too bright.

he quickly turned off the phone and decided he'd check the messages later as for now he had to get out of this man's house.

he quickly tiptoed out of the bedroom and hit a bunch of walls before finding a window.

he quickly opened it and a gush of wind caused him to suddenly shiver.

"fucking hell..." he whispered as he threw his shoes out of the window before slowly climbing out, his hand slipping, causing him to fall into a bush.

he spat out the bunch of small leaves that got into his mouth and he tripped out of the spiky bush.

he slipped his shoes on and practically ran for it.

he ran to the end of the road and looked at the street sign, sighing happily as he realised his house was only a couple of streets away.

he took out his phone again as he walked down the empty streets and looked at the messages.

they were from felix, jisung and his mum.

he suddenly felt guilty as he read his mum's messages.

Mama Bear<33
Hey sweetie.
If you're sleeping at one of your friends houses just remember to tell me, okay?
I love you.
have fun.
Xx

he frowned and sighed.

he didn't exactly expect to stay over but he was just so tired.

he looked at felix's and jisung's messages and they were just asking him to hangout and ask if he'd sneak out with them later that night.

minho looked at the time and saw that it was '04:47am'.

he groaned and turned off his phone, letting out a deep breath and watching as his breath was foggy from the cold.

as he walked peacefully down the streets, he remembered what happened that night.

memories of the club and being taken to someone's house, getting fucked then being left alone made him realise the ache in his lower back whenever he took a step.