XXXV | Proud Gays

29.09.23
1,429 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

drunk skz = fun skz

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

minho was peacefully sleeping in his bed, clinging to his body pillow jisung had just recently bought him.

but, he was rudely interrupted from his fine slumber as a loud car horn was aggressively getting louder.

minho groaned and grabbed his body pillow and covered his ears with the cushiony object.

"min, wake up! someone keeps honking their horn for you!" his mum yelled out from the kitchen.

that woke him up.

he quickly sat up in his bed and threw his body pillow before jumping out of bed and practically running to his window.

he looked out and saw chan's white jeep parked outside his house.

his eyebrows furrowed.

"what the fuck..." he mumbled under his breath.

he hurried out of his room and to the front door before opening the door and speed walking up to chan's car.

as soon as the two made eye contact, a bright and cheeky smile was brought onto chan's face.

he rolled down his window and leaned on the door.

"good morning, min. you're looking... great." chan chuckled.

minho scoffed.

"what're you doing here, chan? it's so early-"

"that's okay. i can wait. i just wanted to take you to school." chan grinned.

minho cocked an eyebrow.

"chan, you know i live like- max five minutes away from school, right?" minho laughed.

chan just nodded.

"yeah. i wanted to make an entrance, you know? since we're dating, i think i should show you off in style." chan said confidently before puckering his lips at the younger.

minho rolled his eyes and pushed chan's head back with his hand on his forehead.

"don't even, chan. i have morning breath and i am not about to-"

"oh well." chan interrupted before extending his arm and getting a hold of the back of minho's neck before bringing him in and pecking his lips.

minho gasped and immediately pulled away.

"chan! no- that's disgusting!" minho squealed.

chan just laughed.

"it's fine~ it was just a peck, you didn't even open your mouth." chan stated with a smirk.

"you're so gross, chan. honestly. but, give me like five minutes and i'll be ready- why don't you come inside? my mum loves you." minho spoke up.

chan thought for a second before shrugging his shoulders.

"yeah, why not. let's go, minnie." chan said cheerfully while stepping out of the car and wrapping an arm around minho's shoulders.

minho just let it happen and they walked back into the house.

minho left to go to his room while chan went to the kitchen.

"good morning, eunwoo." chan smiled as he sat on one of the stools at their kitchen island.