XX | That Look

23.07.23
1,561 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

we all need someone as protective as Chan in our lives🤪 (we probably don't)

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

about a week has passed since chan had become suspicious of minho.

ever since that afternoon, chan had kept a close eye on the younger boy.

luckily, he still sat with the group along with haneul.

minho seemed to be more distant from everyone, including jisung and felix.

whenever he'd hang out with changbin and jisung, jisung would always whine about how minho has been acting differently and won't talk to either of them.

and even though chan was always distracted with haneul and keeping his reputation of an intimidating street fighter, it was obvious enough for him to notice the change in minho's demeanour.

he was always oddly limping, whenever he walked he seemed to be uncomfortable in a way.

and chan noticed the slightly different colour tone on minho's neck from his face and collarbones.

"channie? chan, answer me!" haneul questioned loudly.

chan blinked a few times and looked over at his girlfriend, confused.

"what?" chan spoke as he cleared his throat.

haneul just looked at him with a confused facial expression before scoffing.

"i was talking to you- well, trying to anyway. what's up with you, channie? you've been acting so strange." haneul said in a baby voice as she hugged chan's arm and pouted slightly.

chan sighed.

"nothing, okay? i'm just thinking." chan said lowly.

haneul rolled her eyes.

"whatever... you're thinking about the minho guy, aren't you? you know he's like... a homosexual... right?" haneul whispered.

chan scoffed.

"yeah, han, i did know. for starters, i've known him longer than you have and like the rest of my friend group, he likes men. but- honestly, han, can't you just talk about anyone other than my friends when you wanna talk shit?!" chan asked, his voice raising in frustration.

haneul gasped.

"i don't understand why you're protecting them all the time, channie! it's gro-"

"okay- no. i'm leaving. i'm leaving." chan repeated as he got up and picked up his bag, walking away.

haneul just slumped in her chair and frowned.

"what's even that good about minho, anyway?" haneul thought as she grumbled.

but there she sat, alone and annoyed in the middle of the library.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

later that night, chan, jisung and changbin were sitting on the curb in front of a small corner shop.

since in the part of town they were currently in, street lights weren't exactly that reliable, the only good source of light was from the inside of the store.