XI | Ice Cream

15.05.23
1,648 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

shanty shanty yeah yeah yeah ;)

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

they walk out into the fresh air and chan leads the way into the carpark.

minho was fiddling with his fingers, only now wondering why he asked to get ice cream with chan instead of with felix as he had originally planned.

it's quiet as they walk, only their footsteps and minho's occasional kick of rocks being heard.

soon after, chan stopped in front of a white jeep.

minho looked up from the ground and cocked an eyebrow?

"a jeep?" he scoffs out a laugh.

chan rolls his eyes and unlocks the car, getting into the driver's side.

minho couldn't hold in his small laughs as he walked around the car to the passenger's seat and getting in.

"i did not see you as a jeep sort of guy." minho sighed happily.

chan raised his eyebrows and looked at minho expectedly.

"oh? i didn't know there was a jeep stereotype." chan said as he shook his head, starting the engine.

minho just laughed and looked out the window, trying not to laugh too much because he didn't want chan to suddenly get offended and beat him up.

"you cold?" chan asked suddenly.

minho looked over and shook his head.

"not entirely." minho responded with a soft voice.

chan just nodded as he kept one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the gear stick.

"now, where is this ice cream place?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

after about ten minutes, they made it to the beach where the ice cream shop was.

halfway through the drive there, minho, and without asking, took chan's aux cord and blasted his favourite playlist.

chan didn't seem to react badly to the action so minho took it as a success.

now, chan was about to park on the side of the road but minho immediately spoke up.

"wait! park in the beach carpark, i'll tell you which parking spot is the best one!" minho said quickly, slightly scaring the elder.

"what- why? this one is right out front of the shop-"

"chan, i'm sorry but i'm not about to eat ice cream with you without looking out over the beach. now go into the beach carpark." minho said strictly.

chan sighed and pulled out of the side of the road before turning into the carpark close by.

"ok, ok... that one right there! remember to reverse into it!" minho said excitedly, clapping his hands.

chan just rolled his eyes and complied anyway.

after parking, minho immediately jumps out of the car and runs to the ice cream shop.

chan just watched in confusion as the boy disappeared behind a wall.

he sighed and rubbed his temples, mentally preparing himself for what this night is gonna turn into.