VI | Detention

16.04.23
1,278 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

this chapter is kinda short TT

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

"this is going to be a long hour and a half..." minho sighed under his breath.

after a few minutes of awkward silence other than the sounds of gum popping from the back of the classroom.

the old, cranky teacher stood up from her desk, walked around it and sat on it.

minho looked up and cocked an eyebrow in confusion.

"chan... come sit at the front here, don't leave your poor peer to sit alone." she snickered.

chan popped another bubble from his gum and rolled his eyes.

"why? i'm quite comfortable here." chan whined.

the teacher scoffed and crossed her arms.

"i will not ask you again, chan." she said sternly.

minho heard chan groan loudly as he stood up and grabbed his bag, dragging himself over to minho and plopping himself down onto the seat beside him.

minho grimaced and looked away.

the teacher smiled smugly and stood back up.

"alright. now that we're ready to go, im going to give you both a sheet of paper and you're going to write the reason why you're here, two for you since you got two detentions." she said, looking over at minho.

minho looked up in embarrassment as he heard chan laugh under his breath.

the teacher came back around the desk and handed chan a sheet of paper and minho two.

"now start writing, remember spelling and grammar." she said, eying the two boys in front of her.

minho immediately started writing but after about ten minutes later, he heard chan shout out for the teacher.

minho side-eyed the elder.

the teacher looked up at chan through her glasses and sighed before taking them off and going to assist the boy.

"what could you possibly need, chan?" she asked with a huff.

"i need a pen." he said with a bored expression.

the teacher just looked at him with steam coming out of her ears.

"it's been almost ten minutes already-"

"hey, at least i said something- and no it hasn't, it's been eight!" chan scoffed.

the teacher just sighed and rubbed her temples before turning around and grabbing a pen from her desk draw.

she aggressively placed the pen on chan's desk.

"here. now write something." she said.

chan just mocked her silently as he began to click the pen.

minho squeezed his eyes shut, trying not to just get up and leave the classroom and the two other annoying people in it.

he left it for a few minutes before he literally started clenching his fist with his own pen, thinking about murder.