XL | Almost Over

28.11.23
1,455 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

happy 40 chapters

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

weeks have passed and slowly, the year begins to end.

with only a couple more weeks of school left for the year, the boys still haven't spoken about graduation.

it was obvious that all the boys were acting a little differently as it finally dawned on them that half of their group was leaving.

chan, changbin and hyunjin were leaving.

it was a friday night, about eight thirty and the boys had just finished eating dinner.

it had became a tradition for the group, go to changbin's house and have dinner then watch two and a half movies before falling asleep, all cuddling together.

changbin had a big house, majority of their hang outs were there.

"alright, me and channie will quickly do the dishes while you guys set everything up. okay?" minho spoke up as the group just stood around the kitchen.

chan nodded and wrapped an arm loosely around minho's waist.

"okay. but what movies are we watching?" changbin asked, a yawn slipping out of his mouth after.

minho just shrugged.

"we'll figure it out. now let's hurry before we get too tired." minho scolded, waving everyone out of the kitchen.

meanwhile, chan was just watching his boyfriend with amusement.

as soon as all the boys scattered away from the kitchen, chan spoke up.

"you're very stern tonight, sweetheart." chan mumbled into minho's neck as the younger started cleaning the dishes.

minho just hummed before nudging the elder's chest with his shoulder.

"you dry, i'll wash." minho said before handing chan a soapy plate.

chan cocked an eyebrow.

"alright, feisty." chan chuckled as he grabbed a cloth and took the plate from minho.

they stood there in, mainly, silence.

except for the background voices of the others and the tap running.

chan was leaned against the kitchen island and minho was at the sink, standing tensely.

chan had noticed but decided he would just leave it.

as they finished the dishes, minho swiftly wiped down the table before throwing the cloth in the bin.

chan just watched as minho's shoulders slumped and he stood with a frown.

chan furrowed his eyebrows.

he put his own cloth down and stepped forward to grab minho's shirt and he pulled him towards him.

minho let out a yelp in surprise before he hit chan's bicep.

"chan, don't scare me like that!" minho whined.

chan didn't react to the boy's complaints though.

he just stared at him, looking into his eyes.

minho felt his ears start to heat up as chan just continued to stare.