XIV | Talk

18.06.23
1,713 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

say that again, i didn't quite hear you?

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

The day was uneventful for minho.

he had no energy to do anything other than sketch random drawings in each of his books.

sitting in his last period class, his mind fogged and he was just staring blankly at his small drawing...

just thinking.

his mind went from what he wanted to eat for breakfast to remembering that he has a shift that afternoon.

he cursed under his breath and dug his head into his crossed arms which were placed comfortably on the desk in front of him.

he stomped his feet quickly though trying not to make too much noise when doing so.

he lifted his head again and looked at the clock on his left.

3:57pm.

he groaned lowly and started packing up his things quietly.

his shift started at five so he'd have to be quick to get home and get ready.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"min-"

"not right now, lixie. i have to get ready for work." minho said quickly as he pushed his things into his locker before quickly slamming it shut.

he went to walk off but was stopped by the freckled boy.

"minho." felix said sternly as he gripped onto the blond's wrist tighter.

minho winced and whined at the hold and attempted to break himself from it but failing.

"let go of me-"

"minho, stop. if i let go will you talk to me?" felix asked with a cocked eyebrow.

minho looked behind felix and at the exit of the school.

he really did need to get home.

"lix, you have to understand i don't have time for this-"

"you're going to get to your work either way! you live like- five seconds from here! just listen to me!" felix suddenly snapped.

minho's eyes widened.

felix looked down and cursed.

"min, i'm sorry... i didn't mean to yell-"

minho blinked continuously before ripping his arm out of felix's hand.

felix gasped slightly then watched as minho looked at him for a second before quickly walking away.

felix rubbed his face harshly with his hands and raked his fingers through his hair.

"fuck."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

after walking angrily to his house, he quickly dropped his bag onto the floor and flopped onto his squeaky bed.

he couldn't help but scream into the sheets.

he slammed his fists onto the soft material and kicked his legs on the air.

after a moment, he finally stopped and sat up on his bed, breathing deeply since his breathing had become irregular.