XXXVII | His Fingers (M)

22.10.23
2,866 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

i literally just noticed i've made you guys wait so long for a smut chapter-

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

since chan got suspended for a week, minho had visited him after school everyday.

at first, minho was mad at chan and would scold him for the reasoning of the suspension and that he should be grateful that he wasn't expelled.

chan would just roll his eyes at him and ignore the annoyance in his voice.

and still, after chan's stubbornness, he continued to go back to him everyday.

he'd even go and grab something for the two of them to eat then he'd go over to the boy's house.

everyday he'd greet chan's eomma (his boss) and his sister and her girlfriend.

even after such the short amount of time they'd been dating, chan's family already accepted him as their son/brother in law.

minho was very grateful.

it was their one month the other day and minho came over a little later after making a cake for chan and his family.

it was a strawberry cake and let's say it didn't last very long after it was taken into the bang household.

but now, it was a friday afternoon and chan's last day of suspension.

minho was on his way to chan's house, hands in pockets and airpods in.

as an anniversary gift, chan had bought him airpods while minho's gift was the cake and himself.

chan's house was a much further walk from the school than his was, so he'd have to catch a bus and then walk from the bus stop.

chan would pick him up from the bus stop but he's failed to memorise the bus timetable.

finally, walking down chan's driveway, a smile uncontrollably forms on his lips.

he's always happy to see his boyfriend.

he knocked respectfully at the front door before letting himself in.

it was a habit of his.

he walked in and greeted jiwon, sana and dahyun before beelining to chan's bedroom.

he swiftly opened the door with a wide smile and made eye contact with the elder.

chan was sitting at his desk, headphones on and his laptop out.

minho was shocked when he found out the boy made music in his free time when he wasn't beating someone to the curb.

but what shocked him more is that he didn't think anything of the fact as to why chan was in his music theory class.

"hey, cutie." chan smiled and pushed his wheelie chair out from under the desk so he could stand up.

as he stood up, he opened his arms for minho to hug him.

minho put down his school bag and walked over to chan, flopping into his arms.

"hello." minho spoke, his voice muffled as he had his face stuffed into chan's chest.

chan chuckled and pulled out of the hug, forcefully pulling minho away from him.

"i've been writing a new song and it's about you." chan said, his hands on minho's waist, leading him to his desk.