XXI | Confrontation

25.07.23
1,427 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

this chapter could be triggering for some. please be careful, beautifuls~

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

weeks had passed and chan was getting mad.

it was about minho, of course.

chan had been observing him throughout about three weeks and he's about to crack.

he sees that god awful man everyday after school waiting for his little pet to run to him.

minho was even beginning to continuously call in sick for shifts at the shop and was never there when all the boys would hang out.

he would also get ear-fulls of jisung's complaining and occasionally felix's complaining whenever he wanted to hang out with changbin but changbin had already made plans with him, so he'd just come along.

nobody understood why minho was so attached to that taeil guy.

and not once did they hear him speak of him.

not one time...

it was a boring wednesday, all the boys, as well as haneul, were sitting at their usual table.

except, there was no minho.

that was no surprise though, he was either always late to eat or never showed.

the boys never knew which minho they'd get each day.

chan was unusually quiet that day, he woke up extremely tired and just wasn't feeling it.

and with haneul clinging onto him every other second of the day, chan just decided to ignore everything and just stay to himself.

he knew that he'd get worked up somehow and have a fit.

it was just one of those days, and nobody wants that.

while playing with his food and looking away, mindlessly looking around the cafeteria...

he spots minho.

you could tell with even the distance between them, something was up.

something was wrong.

and chan was curious.

he squinted his eyes in attempt to see the boy clearer but failed.

he bit his lip and looked away and back at the group.

should he say something?

and just as he was to look back at the direction of the younger boy, he disappeared.

chan huffed.

"you okay, baby?" haneul whispered into his ear.

he was still surprised she agreed to sit with his friend group.

in all honesty, he wasn't going to leave so she probably just gave up.

"oh? um... nothing, han... i'm just feeling a little woozy, you know?" chan mumbled with a light chuckle.

she just nodded and kissed his forehead.

"maybe you should lay off on the cigarettes and lean more towards drinking water, perhaps?" she giggled.