VII | Injuries

18.04.23
1,703 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

i have two cats in my bed with me right now.

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

the door dinged for the last time that night as minho stepped out of the flower shop after saying bye to mrs bang and the other employee.

after chan and minho escaped detention, chan was nice enough to drive minho to the shop so he wasn't late.

it was funny because mrs bang noticed chan's car and came running out, literally pulling chan out of his car and giving chan a big hug.

minho subconsciously smiled at the memory as he walked down the chilly streets.

he also met another person that worked there, her name was kim dahyun.

he was told that she was actually dating chan's sister and that she's twenty-two.

she's nice.

minho sighed and watched his breath fade in the cold.

he tucked his hands into his pants and shut his eyes gently as he walked down the quiet streets.

the shop closed at eight o'clock and it was about eight fifteen now and he was already tired.

he started humming quietly to himself before he suddenly started hearing voices from far away.

he opened his eyes and licked his lips.

he looked around slowly, confused why people were being so loud at this time of night.

for what he knew, there weren't any clubs around so it definitely wasn't that.

he thought maybe there was a group of drunk friends that were still excited and not ready for their night to end.

he scoffed under his breath.

there were people trying to sleep.

"selfish bastards..." minho thought.

he continued to walk, realising that the voices were getting louder the more he walked.

he tried not to pay any attention to it but he just couldn't.

he was terrible at minding his own business.

he took a few more steps til he could perfectly hear what the voices were shouting.

the more he listened the more nervous he got.

along with the voices, he heard the noises of things, more like the sounds of bodies, colliding with each other.

he grimaced as he heard the sound of a weight landing on the ground harshly.

he heard people shouting things such as "come on, get up!" or "keep fucking going, don't give up" and shit like that.

minho came to the conclusion that it must have been a planned fight between two people and people came to watch.

minho didn't understand how people could enjoy others suffer, both physically and mentally.

it just wasn't minho's cup of tea.

after a few minutes of contemplating whether or not minho would turn around to see who was fighting, he finally decided to have a quick look.