XXIX | My Turn

16.09.23
1,500 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

happy birthday mitchell moses, i love you

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

the two boys go to felix's main bathroom and chan searches through the draws to find anything to treat his cuts but felix had absolutely nothing.

"fucking hell. this kid has fuck all." chan groaned.

minho giggled at the elder's comment.

"surely he has something. he's a clumsy boy." minho says as he replaces chan to look through felix's bathroom draws.

chan stands back and leans against a wall with his arms crossed and watches as minho finds...

nothing.

"damn. not even a band-aid in here." minho huffed.

chan hummed.

"i did say that." chan said in a matter-of-fact way.

minho turned to look at him with a glare.

"alright, dickhead. i see how it is." minho teased.

chan just laughed and pushed the boy away.

"let's just go to mine. i have plenty of shit there. plus, it's close." chan spoke up, pushing off the wall and walking over to where minho had stood.

"wait but lix and changbin aren't back yet. i'm so hungry~" minho whined.

chan rolled his eyes.

"fine. we can leave after they get back so you, mr chubs, can eat." chan snickered.

minho gasped.

"hey, who do you think you're talking to! huh?!" minho shouted as chan ran off.

minho let out an angry puff of air and crossed his arms.

"prick..." minho smirked.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the car ride to chan's house wasn't the worst in the world.

they didn't talk that much, only the sound of the radio playing softly with any background noises.

but minho was amused by chan's road rage as well.

as chan parked, minho couldn't stop himself from laughing.

he got out of the car and almost fell over, chan just watching him in disbelief.

"it's not that funny." chan scoffed.

chan had just cussed out some middle aged man for taking years to reverse park into his driveway.

at first minho was shocked but the more it replayed in his head the funnier it got.

"oh my god- you- i cannot believe you." minho snorted.

chan just took a deep breath and walked into the house, deciding he wasn't going to deal with minho's laughing anymore.

he walked into the house, throwing his stuff onto the kitchen counter.

soon after, minho walked in as well.

"well, that wasn't very nice-"

"who are you?" a random voice asked.