XXXII | Feelings

24.09.23
1,546 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

i find this chapter so cute 😅

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

a few weeks have passed since chan was harassed.

throughout the weeks that had gone too quickly, minho and chan had grown to be very fond of each other.

it was like they were dating by the way they acted around each other, not only alone but with the others as well...

even at school.

everyone could tell that minho had fallen deep, and had been for a while.

everyone but chan.

minho had began complaining any moment he could to felix or jisung about the older boy.

he'd start doubting chan and thinking that the elder didn't have any intentions with him but to lead him on as some sort of sick joke.

but everytime, the two boys would always deny.

so, gathering more and more courage, minho would keep trying.

and even after all the hints and flirting minho had given chan, chan still didn't understand.

but, that didn't mean he didn't have feelings.

rushing into the house, pacing around the room as the other two followed him with unamused looks on their faces.

"i can't be gay! i-it's just not me like-"

"you seriously need to calm down, chan. it's seriously not that bad." jisung whined as he flopped down onto one of the couches in chan's lounge room, changbin following after him.

chan just continued to pace around the lounge room, his hands tugging at his blond hair.

"exactly. chan, just stop and think about minho for a second. are you leading him on?" changbin spoke up.

chan stopped and thought for a moment.

"that's not fair-"

"it's perfectly fair, chan. if you continue to invalidate or dismiss your feelings then that's not fair to minho." changbin said sternly.

he didn't care if he was being harsh, chan needed to understand.

"he's right, chan. you've made out with him, you've held hands, you've gone on a date, you're always hanging around him, you take care of him- he takes care of you. chan, if that's not love then i don't know what is." jisung continued.

"l-love..?" chan stuttered out, his eyes wide at the younger's comment.

jisung nodded.

"yes, chan. while you're doing all of that, it takes a toll on minho as well. you can't just do all of that then go and say you're straight-"

"but-"

"no 'buts', chan! you can't just lead him on just because you aren't happy with the way you are! you're somewhat gay whether you like it or not, chan." changbin exclaimed.

chan just groaned into his hands and shook his head.

"jesus christ..." chan mumbled.

jisung suddenly got an idea.