XLII | Treat You Right (M)

30.11.23
2,835 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

i sincerely apologies for this chapter

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

as soon as they make it to the bnb, chan and minho rush to chan's room.

they normally would be a bit sceptical since the walls were pretty thin in the house and hyunjin and changbin were both very much awake inside the house.

"min, what about bin and jin? we both know how loud you are-"

"it'll be fine, channie... they'll be too drunk to remember or even hear anything." minho said, licking his lips as he pushed chan onto the mattress.

chan just nodded and let minho do whatever he wanted with him.

they continued to make out for a while before something was suddenly brought to minho's attention.

he pulled out of the kiss and puffed for a few moments before looking at chan.

"do we have any lube or condoms..?" minho grimaced.

chan frowned.

"fuck... no- we have absolutely nothing here. min-"

"no, it's okay... we've been dating long enough for both of us to be free of any stds- right? a-and lube... fuck- um-"

"maybe we shouldn't. i don't want to hurt you, sweetheart-"

"no, it's okay, we'll figure something out- please, channie... please." minho whined.

chan sighed deeply before he thought of something.

"min, do you trust me?" chan asked, lust evident in his eyes.

minho nodded.

"of course, channie... do as you please." minho winked.

chan rolled his eyes and held minho's waist to get him off him.

he then got up from the bed and put his hands on his hips.

"i need you to get a pillow and take your pants off." chan said shamelessly.

minho cocked an eyebrow but didn't question as he did what chan wanted.

though, when taking his pants off, he still managed to tease the elder a little.

"what are you planning, hyung..?" minho said softly.

"get on your hands and knees and face the wall..." chan said slowly.

minho immediately complied.

chan shook his head and laughed deeply as he walked over to minho and placed his hands on his asscheeks.

"you're gorgeous, min. fuck, i cannot get enough of you..." chan said, practically drooling as minho just wiggled his bum slightly.

chan continued to grope the younger before kneeling down and spreading his cheeks apart.

"chan-"

and before minho could say any more, he stopped with a sharp gasp.

chan licked his asshole.

"bang chan!" minho gasped once again.

"i did tell you i wanted to eat you out, didn't i?" chan smirked as he licked the younger's rim again.