XXIV | Dance Trio

15.08.23
1,703 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

danceracha is officially apart of this story now ;)

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

"i'm sure they're okay, min. remember that they're street fighters and taeil isn't, alright? taeil probably couldn't even leave a scratch on any of them. stop worrying." felix giggled.

felix and hyunjin had dragged him to felix's house and after much complaining from minho, the two finally told him why they were there and the other three boys weren't.

they were quite shocked that minho didn't give a shit about whether taeil was gonna get hurt, but he was practically panicking about the other three boys.

and how they were sitting in the lounge room, watching tv.

well, hyunjin was anyway.

felix was still trying to comfort minho.

"min, don't worry, they'll be home soon enough. just think, it's all over now. you don't have to deal with that pedo anymore." hyunjin spoke up, lying on the couch a certain way so he could look at the younger.

minho rolled his eyes and couldn't help but chuckle.

"i guess... it is weird, isn't it?" minho mumbled.

"the entire relationship was weird, not gonna lie. but it's okay because we love you and support you and your mistakes, this being one of the big ones." hyunjin said with a big smile.

felix scoffed.

"woah, great wording, hyune. so proud of you." felix snickered.

as they just continued to talk and joke around, sudden footsteps were brought to their attention and then coming loud, obnoxious knocking.

felix groaned.

"they're back." he said as he got off the couch and walked towards the front door and opening it.

being met with three happy, proud men standing on the other side.

"hey, lix." jisung smiled smugly.

felix let them in with a laugh.

"had fun?" he grinned as changbin pecked his cheek before walking into the house.

"sure did. fuck, that was great. i had so much pent up anger." chan sighed happily as he flopped onto one of the man couches in felix's lounge room.

"don't dirty my mother's couches, got it?" felix warned.

"we won't. come sit, babe." changbin said as he patted his lap.

felix just smiled and quickly made his way towards his boyfriend.

"wait- so what did you guys do with him?" minho suddenly asked as he sat up straight on the couch and crossed his legs.

jisung just shrugged as he cuddled into hyunjin.

"for us to know and you to find out yourself." he winked.

minho whined.

"please, just tell me he's still alive." minho gulped.

chan nodded.

"he's still alive. you happy now?" chan snickered.

minho glared at the older and laid back a bit.

"you have to mean it. that wasn't very convincing-"