XXXIII | Underdressed

24.09.23
1,641 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

4 chapters in 2 days😳

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

"minho, calm down. just put this on. surely he's not going to take you to some expensive ass restaurant on your first date!" felix whined.

minho scoffed.

"he said 'wear something nice'! i don't want to let him down with- with this!" minho groaned.

felix rolled his eyes.

"well, fuck you. i picked that out myself. and both jisung and i think it's fine and i'm sure chan had spoken to jisung before even asking you out. just put on the goddamn clothes." felix grinned.

minho just sighed.

"fine. but if he's wearing all he fancy shit, i'm not going. i'm staying home and i'm going to cry myself to sleep while eating pudding." minho huffed as he grabbed the clothes beside felix and walked out to the shared bathroom.

felix just rolled his eyes.

"whatever..."

then as soon as minho left, jisung came barging in.

"is you almost ready? chan's leaving soon- where is he?" jisung stumbled.

felix giggled.

"he's getting dressed in the bathroom. he's worried he's gonna be underdressed." felix replied.

jisung flopped onto the bed and sighed.

"yeah, he most likely is going to be but knowing chan, he'll also be underdressed. they can be underdressed together." jisung fake smiled.

felix just nodded as he sat back onto the bed.

after a few moments of the two boys waiting on their phones, minho walked shyly into the bedroom.

the two looked up and cooed.

"oh my god, min you look adorable!" felix awed.

but minho just stood there, covering his crotch with both of his hands.

"these pants are a bit tight though-"

"oh, trust me, chan won't care." jisung smirked as he wiggled his eyebrows at the boy standing. 

minho gasped and picked up a singular pillow from the ground and threw it at the boy.

"don't say that! y-you don't know what he wants-"

jisung just laughed.

"oh, min, i know more than what you could imagine." he winked.

minho's ears and cheeks were heating up at the boy's comments.

"stop it, ji. you're making him flustered." felix laughed.

"the both of you are such pains." minho groaned as he walked to the mirror in his room.

he sighed as he looked himself up and down.

"are you sure he-"

"don't even start with the doubting shit, minho. you're beautiful and you've managed to make some scary ass boy that has no emotions fall deep for you. so shut the fuck up." jisung said quickly, stopping minho's thoughts.