XVII | Older (TW)

06.07.23
2,549 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

hello my beautifuls, please be careful when reading this chapter. don't do what minho did, i love you all <3

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

"i'm going out!" minho shouted throughout the small house before putting his shoes on.

"alright, sweetheart! be back before midnight, alright?" eunwoo called back.

"okay, i love you!" minho responded before rushing out of the house.

after his latest shift at the flower shop, minho had convinced himself to go out and get some nice clothes for himself.

he decided on buying some cheap, baggy, black cargo pants, a black cut out compression shirt and a big silver belt.

he was planning to go to a nightclub.

he'd made an outfit with the clothing he'd bought and also his old, second hand doc martens from jisung and some eyeliner.

he thought he looked cute, it wasn't too revealing or 'scandalous'.

the last thing on his mind was sex.

he dressed up for himself if anything.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

he walked down the breezed streets, a zipped up hoodie covering his outfit.

he didn't want any misunderstandings with strangers while walking to the club.

although he was underage, he still felt like he could just find a few friends and dance until he couldn't feel his feet.

and maybe get a few free drinks.

he wouldn't get in trouble, only the people that bought alcohol for a minor would.

minho groaned slightly as the sunset was right in his eyes, blinding him from his way.

he put a hand over his forehead to cover the sun and kept going until he saw the bright, neon sign of 'Club Madholic'.

he smiled and took out his phone, double-checking that his fake idea was correct.

he took a deep breath and took off his hoodie.

he hurriedly made his way towards the building, adrenaline coursing through his entire body.

he'd never done this before, at least not alone anyway.

sure, he'd snuck into a club with jisung and felix but it was always them doing the talking.

there was already a line at the door, but it was small and moving quite quickly.

he stood at the back and played with his fingers, minding his own business.

he felt eyes on him already.

it was either it was extremely obvious he was underage or he was just breathtaking.

he decided on the reasoning of the second option.

getting closer to the front of the line, he got a good look at the bouncer.

it was an okay-looking man, probably late 20's or early 30's.

he was big, muscles galore.

he reminded minho of changbin, his eyes were intimidating but had that look in them that showed he had a wife and kids at home.