XXXVI | Suspended

09.10.23
2,010 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

i should be sleeping right now.

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

weeks have passed since chan and minho started dating.

for the first week, nobody at their school really noticed anything.

but as the weeks went on, whispers and rumours made their way around the school quickly.

minho and chan became the laughing stoke of the school.

chan really didn't understand why whenever they were together people would just stare at them.

but everything was fine in the first few weeks.

people kept their distance, they'd just gossip to one another and not mention anything to the couple.

but the longer, the worse it got.

girls would threaten minho and joke that chan was just playing with him.

guys would moan whenever either one of the boys walked passed.

chan started getting irritated from everyone and would occasionally bark back.

but everytime, when minho found out, they'd have a long talk about how chan just needs to ignore them.

chan didn't like that minho wanted him to ignore their nasty comments on their relationship.

they were being homophobic and rude.

why would the best solution to it all, be ignoring them?

he was becoming proud of being a bisexual man but everyone just kept putting him down and now minho was telling him to just 'deal with it'?

oh no, chan didn't like that.

"nobody acted this way when you two started dating!" chan groaned as he flopped onto one of changbin's couches.

changbin just stood there with his arms crossed as he leaned against one of the walls in his lounge room.

"yeah, i wonder why people are so upset about it." changbin hummed.

felix was sat, legs crossed on one of the big ottomans with a large frown on his face.

"maybe it's because it's you? i mean, like- come on, how many girls have you slept with-"

"lix, don't ask that!" changbin laughed.

chan rolled his eyes.

"yeah, yeah. so what i've slept with a lot of the girls in our year? they were one-night stands. they aren't allowed to be mad i'm dating someone-"

"have you told anyone you're actually bisexual and not gay?" changbin suddenly asked.

chan thought for a second.

"no... i don't think so-"

felix gasped.

"oh, that's it! they probably think you're gay so they think that you were never actually interested in them! oh my god, i'm a genius!" felix squealed.

chan furrowed his eyebrows and looked over at changbin who just shrugged.

"oh... but that doesn't explain the guys-"