XXX | "He was just being nice." (TW)

23.09.23
1,465 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

i don't know if this is like harassment or anything but just be careful reading. <3

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

a week prior to the school talent show, the three boys were busy perfecting their choreography.

they pretty much isolated themselves from everyone else.

but, nonetheless, almost everyday for the past week, they visited them at the dance studio they rented.

they'd bring food, drinks, entertainment, etc.

chan didn't come as much as the other two did, minho was the one to really notice, or care.

the more chan didn't show, the more motivated he was to impress the elder with his dancing.

but, on the last day they'd rented the studio out, which happened to be the day before the school talent show, all the boys came to see them.

"alright, we brought food, come eat!" jisung's voice suddenly echoed throughout the small dance room.

the three stopped what they were doing and felix jogged over to the speaker to turn off the music when the three stepped into the room.

"fuck, i am starving, thanks guys." hyunjin said happily.

the three set down all the food and the six of them made themselves into a circle around.

everyone dug in but chan was too busy staring at another person in the room.

he couldn't take his eyes away from his smile and the way he eats and how well he takes well of himself.

he could feel his heart  slowly get pulled towards him.

"chan?" changbin whispered in his ear as he nudged his side with his elbow.

chan blinked confused for a few seconds before clearing his throat and sitting up straighter then before.

"what?" chan mumbled, playing with his hands.

"you aren't eating." changbin stated but he made it sound more like a question.

chan shrugged.

"i don't-"

"yeah, well, it's in two days so we still wanna practise for a little more." minho spoke, subconsciously stopping chan from talking.

as the others continue their conversations, changbin just sits there looking at chan with curiosity.

"oi, what's wrong?" changbin asked.

chan gulped and shook his head.

"nothing. i- i'm going for a smoke." chan suddenly said, loud enough for everyone to hear as he swiftly got up and left.

changbin sighed.

the rest of the boys looked over at changbin, confused.

"what's wrong with him?" jisung asked with a small laugh.

changbin just shrugged his shoulders.

"who knows with him. anyway, how're you guys feeling about saturday?"

***

chan stepped out of the dance studio, breathing heavily.

blinking furiously, his shaking hands searched through his pockets for his trusty lighter and pack of cigarettes.