XXII | Vulnerable

13.08.23
2,169 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

is it just me or does anyone else have a love-hate relationship with 'CAKE' by ITZY-

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

the bell rings, the school day finally ending.

after the argument with minho, chan had been very caught in his thoughts.

he failed to convince minho, he couldn't even get anything out of him.

he was frustrated, he didn't understand why minho let himself get abused by that man.

it angered him.

he walked out of his last class on a mission.

he was determined to find jisung and get the younger to, hopefully, convince minho.

since he couldn't.

he was walking with determination, blocking everyone out and focusing on getting to jisung as soon as possible.

he walked out of the school halls and into open fields surrounding the high school.

and that's when he spotted changbin.

he let out a relieved, deep breath as he saw another head of hair beside changbin, thinking it was jisung.

but, as he got closer, he realised it wasn't jisung, but it was felix.

he cursed under his breath and stopped in his tracks.

he couldn't even remember if jisung was at school that day.

he harshly ran his fingers through his hair and slightly tugged at the strands while trying to think.

he then remembered hyunjin...

where would hyunjin be?

"boo." a voice suddenly spoke behind him.

chan shrieked as he turned around to face the voice.

jisung.

jisung just laughed at the older's reaction and hit his knee.

"fuck- jisung, don't do that, you prick." chan sighed.

jisung wiped his nonexistent tears and let out a breathy laugh.

"yeah, whatever. you looked out of it and i couldn't help but have the urge to scare you." jisung said.

chan just shook his head.

"doesn't matter. anyway, i need you to do something for me." chan said as he grabbed jisung's arm and dragged him to a random tree that nobody was around.

jisung cocked an eyebrow and looked at chan weirdly.

"what's up? it better not be some weird favour-"

"i spoke to minho today but he may have taken it the wrong way-"

"oh my god- chan, are you serious?! we agreed not to say anything until-"

"i know! okay?! i know, but i just couldn't not say anything! he had fucking makeup around his eye, jisung! y-you know what the means, right?!" chan said in a whisper-shout.

jisung rubbed his face with both hands and shook his head.

"we can't just go to conclusions-"

"what- so you're saying we leave it and let him get fucking beaten by that man?!" chan shouted.