IX | Man Crush

23.04.23
1,540 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

let's just say it had been almost a week since the last chapter🤭

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

changbin was currently walking through the halls with chan and they were skipping their calculus class.

and jisung decided to tag along because he had a free period.

and plus, changbin was convinced the teacher had a crush on him and was perving on him nonstop and chan was literally itching for a smoke...

they were good enough reasons to skip...

right?

anyway-

as they walked to the back of the school, jisung started talking about his best friends, felix and minho.

chan seemed to be out with the fairies, not caring about what the younger was saying but on the other hand, changbin seemed to be a bit too interested in what he had to say about felix.

"yeah, and it was so fucking funny- h-he fell over right into the puddle of mud a-and-"

jisung couldn't finish his sentence as he was laughing hysterically while hitting changbin and chan.

as they made it to their little spot behind the school, chan immediately pulled out a packet of cigarettes and lighter and rushed to light one of the cigarettes.

jisung had practically fallen over by the time chan had calmed down.

changbin sat down and sighed contently.

soon after, chan sat beside him, then eventually jisung sat in front of chan and laid down, resting his head on chan's lap.

chan groaned and tried to get him off but jisung fought back and chan juts gave up and let him use him as a pillow.

there was a little bit of silence, chan was busy smoking his precious cigarette, jisung also had a cigarette in between his lips and his eyes were closed.

changbin sighed slightly, accidentally catching both of the boy's attention.

"we all good, binnie?" jisung asked after letting out a deep breath of smoke.

changbin's eyes widened but they quickly went back to normal as he nodded his head with a nervous smile drawn on his face.

chan scoffed and cocked an eyebrow.

"what's wrong? we don't bite." he snickered.

jisung sat up and hit chan's arm.

"shut up. bin, what's bothering you?" jisung said sternly to chan then turned to changbin and spoke to him in motherly way.

chan rolled his eyes and placed the cigarette back in between his lips.

changbin sighed.

"i think i might like guys..." he said nervously.

chan immediately pulled his cigarette out of his mouth and coughed out smoke.

meanwhile jisung's eyes widened and his mouth was agape.

"seriously?!" chan shouted in surprise.

changbin gulped and nodded.

"i-i don't one hundred percent know, but there's this gu- person that-"