XXXIX | Blood, Sweat & Tears

04.11.23
1,400 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

famous mention of two certain boys in this chapter ;)

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

chan's jeep drove into an empty parking lot, the tires skidding against the road.

chan got out of his car and slammed the door shut.

he then met with jisung.

"where is he?" chan asked, his voice deep and filled with anger.

"he's over there with bin, but there's also like five of them... chan, are you sure this is a good idea? like they look pretty sure-"

"oh well. i'm only here for one of them." chan said lowly as he continued to quickly walk, jisung rushed behind him.

as they made it closer to the alleyway, they heard shouting.

chan subconsciously walked faster.

he finally turned the corner into the alleyway and saw a bunch of men and changbin arguing.

"hey!" chan shouted.

the group stopped talking and looked over at the blond.

one of the guys smirked then began to laugh.

"if it isn't bang chan. didn't think you'd actually show up." the man laughed.

"oh, fuck off, seungmin. probably aren't happy i'm here, are you? scared i'll kill you." chan scoffed.

seungmin snickered.

"right, well, you got one thing right. not sure i even wanna fight you since you might like it, right faggot?" seungmin laughed, his friends laughing along with him.

chan clicked his tongue and turned to look at the other two, who just shrugged.

chan sighed as the group stopped laughing.

"how-"

"you thought we wouldn't know about that manwhore you're with?" jeongin snickered from behind seungmin.

chan's teeth grinded together.

"seriously, you fuckers have to find better insults than slut shaming. it's all youse ever say!" jisung spoke up, irritation prominent in his tone.

"let's stop talking then, huh? get this fight started?" seungmin asked, his eyebrows raised mockingly.

chan rolled his eyes and tilted his head to the side.

"sure. you're starting to piss me off anyway." chan said bitterly.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
(fight scenes are so awkward to write- i'm sorry)

the fight did not end very well.

as chan was winning, jeongin, one of seungmin's buddies, got involved and started kicking chan.

so therefore, jisung and changbin got involved...

so then the other guys got involved and it turned into one massive shit show.

blood everywhere, clothes ripped or missing.

now, post-fight, chan, jisung and changbin were all just sitting in the boot (trunk) of chan's car, looking out at their black surroundings, smoking cigarettes.