XXVIII | Cheer Up

10.09.23
1,538 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

twice.

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

"is min still asleep?" jisung yawned.

felix nodded as he sipped on his cup of tea.

"he stayed up pretty late once we got home. he was probably still shocked about everything." felix sighed.

jisung nodded.

"i probably shouldn't have drank so much. i would've beat that asshole worse than channie did." jisung mumbled angrily.

felix rolled his eyes.

"right. well, chan would've probably killed him if it wasn't for bin anyway." felix chuckled.

"why're we still talking about this, hm?" changbin suddenly said as he walked into the kitchen where the other two boys were.

jisung shrugged his shoulders.

changbin walked over to felix and wrapped his arms loosely around his waist from behind and kissed the back of his neck.

"i'm going to grab some food for all of us. you wanna come?" changbin mumbled to felix.

felix looked to the side to see changbin's face and he smiled.

"sure. i just need to put some shoes on." felix replied as he kissed changbin before he walked out of the kitchen.

changbin let go of his boyfriend and leaned on the kitchen island with a smile.

jisung rolled his eyes.

"is hyunjin awake?" he asked.

changbin looked over at jisung and nodded.

"yeah, im pretty sure he's outside with chan though. he's probably interrogating him about last night." changbin chuckled.

jisung scoffed out a laugh.

"yeah, probably. he's probably asking him if i've ever done that before. oh- i forgot to tell you guys that i told him a couple of days ago. he took it pretty well." jisung spoke.

changbin cocked an eyebrow.

"really? to be honest, i thought you didn't have the balls." changbin snickered.

jisung gasped.

"well, fuck you then. asshole." jisung laughed.

felix came back into the kitchen with a little skip in his walk and attached himself to changbin's bicep.

"let's go?" felix grinned.

changbin nodded.

"alright. we're going now-"

"wait, sung, can you also check on minho while we're gone, please? i think he's still asleep but he'd also hate us if we let him sleep in too long." felix interrupted.

jisung nodded.

"figured. now go get us food, i'm literally starving!" jisung whined.

"alright. calm your ass down. let's go, babe." felix laughed as he grabbed changbin's hand and dragged him out of the house.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

jisung was sitting in felix's bed, sat beside a crashed minho.