X | Gym Stalking

06.05.23
1,372 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

happy ten chapters!!🥳

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

the bell for the end of the school day had just went and chan and changbin were quick to get up and leave.

to say the least, the both of them were secretly a bit too excited for their little adventure later that afternoon.

they walked out of the classroom, walking through the crowded hallways but never being touched or nudged by another student as everyone was scared they'd honestly beat the shit out of them.

but that was untrue.

just because they street fight and cause trouble doesn't mean they're always looking to start something for useless reasons.

they walked out of the building and towards the student car park, talking about random things to pass time.

"did jisung even tell us what time they even go to the gym?" chan asked suddenly.

changbin thought for a second as they stopped, chan taking out his keys and unlocking the car.

"i don't think he did, actually. maybe we should call him and ask." changbin replied as he got in the passengers seat, chan getting into the drivers.

"great thinking, sherlock." chan said sarcastically as he turned on the car.

changbin scoffed as he pulled out his phone, dialling jisung's number.

Bad Bitch🖤🐿️
...
-call accepted-

what- what?!
talk, bin!
i'm kinda busy!

um, excuse you
that was very rude, dude

i don't give a shit, changbin
what do you want?!

we just wanted to know what time we should head to the gym

oh-
right...
um probably like six?
i don't really know myself
all i know is that they leave the gym at eight to get ice cream before it closes

ok thank you, sung
but also fuck you
go get fucked by your lanky ass boyfriend i guess
bye

fuck you, bin
he's probably bigger than you and chan combined

[hey-]

-call ended-

changbin scoffed as he watched the call end since the person on the other side of the line hung up.

"fuck him. what a dick head." changbin groaned.

chan snickered slightly as he continued to drive.

school ended at four so they two hours to freshen themselves up before going to see the other two boys.

"i cannot believe i agreed to do this with you. this is practically stalking." chan sighed.