Chapter 34.

Sasuke's POV.

''You done?''

Kaira nodded, signaling she was done with packing what she needed, but she was still attempting to put her necklace around her neck. While she was struggling with the necklace's clasp, I noticed she grew more annoyed by the minute.

I sighed and walked at her. ''Let me.''

I grabbed the two ends of the silver necklace as Kaira put her long hair over her shoulder, so it wouldn't be in the way. Putting the two ends together, I closed the clasp. Kaira let her hair fall over her back again and muttered an almost inaudible thanks.

''Let's go.'' Kaira nodded and followed me as we left her room. The others were probably already waiting outside, by the big tree we agreed to gather. Glancing occasionally at Kaira, I wondered if she told anyone about coming with us. I knew she hadn't told Madara. He would have never let her go with us. She needed to stay here and be my tool, that was probably what he was thinking.

Kaira was used by Madara for his plans, and now she's being targeted for it by villages. And also the bounty hunters. I couldn't allow this anymore. I wanted her to be free to do what she wanted to do.

''Kaira.'' ''Hmm?'' ''Nobody knows you're leaving for a few days, right?''

''I told Izuna.'' Kaira admitted. ''But if I didn't then they would think I was kidnapped or thay those guys came back to poison me or kill me.''

''What did Izuna say?''

''He didn't mind, he just said I had to come back before monday.'' she muttered, and I noticed a tint of sadness in her voice. ''Monday?'' I asked slightly confused. ''Why before monday?''

''Suki leaves on monday.'' she answered softly.

''Is Madara okay with that?''

Kaira chuckled and shook her head. ''Of course not, but mom managed to convince him.''

Miyu did? I never thought Madara would listen to anybody. Miyu may be his wife, but I didn't think he woud actually let her convince him. Miyu didn't seem like someone who would insist on something, but more like someone who would give in easily and let others do as they pleased.

''You took long enough!'' Suigetsu whined when we finally reached the tree. Karin and Juugo gave Kaira some suspicious glances, but Kaira chose to ignore them. She knew they didn't trust her. Last time Kaira came with us, she was ordered to observe us and report how we did. They must think she's here to do something similar again.

Suigetsu looked like he trusted Kaira much more though. He even seemed to enjoy Kaira's company sometimes, but Suigetsu could get along with everyone.. almost everyone.

''Let's go.''

Kaira's POV.