Chapter 6. Answers.*

Kaira's POV.

''Why can you heal if you aren't a medical ninja?'' Sasuke asked as I placed my hands on his shoulder. I was standing behind him, and Sasuke was sitting on a rock.

''My mother, aunt and sister are medical ninja, I just learned from watching while training myself. I'm not that good. You should be happy you don't have any fatal wounds, or else you would have died if I tried to heal you or not. '' I muttered. ''I only know a little of medical jutsu though.''

If Suki was here, Sasuke would be fully healed within a few minutes. I can't even heal him fully, even if I heal him for an hour, he will still feel some pain.. I looked at his shoulder, but narrowed my eyes when I saw a black design on his neck. Was it the Cursed Seal of Heaven? I have read about it, I do not remember what the description said, but I do remember the drawing of it, and it looks exactly the same as the one that is on his shoulder now!

I cleared my throat and moved my hands from his shoulder to his back. ''So.. where is your team?''

The first time we met, he was alone, and now again. I thought Zetsu said he was gathering companions when the meeting was held a week ago. Then why was he alone?

''How do you know I have a team?'' Sasuke asked suspiciously. I didn't answer his question and removed my hands from his back and walked around him. ''I can't do more.'' I said. I felt Sasuke's eyes on me, and looked at him from the corners of my eyes. ''What?''

Sasuke grunted and glared at me. ''You didn't answer my question.'' he said. I shrugged and sat down in front of him. ''We had a deal, I would heal you and you would answer my questions, not the other way around.'' I mumbled. Sasuke scoffed in response and put on his shirt. ''What do you want to know?'' he asked annoyed.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. It's about Itachi...'' I whispered, and Sasuke stiffened slightly and clenched his fists. ''Why did Itachi kill the clan?'' I asked softly, unnoticeably looking at Sasuke to see his facial expression. Sasuke was good in hiding his true feelings, but his eyes always betrayed him. Sadness and hurt was shown in his onyx eyes, and he gritted his teeth.

''I have been asking myself this question since you told me what he did. I never knew of it, and I would like it to know the answer, Sasuke?'' I queried.

Sasuke's POV.

To see what I was capable of.

I will never forget those words. He only killed the clan to test his power. That was the only, but pathetic reason.

''Sasuke?'' Kaira asked, and I swore I heard a little bit worry in her voice, while her face showed no emotions.

''He did it, just to see what he was capable of.'' I whispered through clenched teeth, and I noticed Kaira stiffen slightly, but then she quickly stood up. I looked questioning at her. She avoided my gaze. ''I need to go.'' she spoke hastily.

Kaira turned around, not even waiting for my reply, and began to walk away. I grunted and quickly drew my sword and stood up from the rock and ran at her.

Her reaction.. she knew Itachi. I just knew it! I swung my katana at her from behind, but my eyes widened when a kunai stopped my katana from cutting her, and onyx eyes glared at me.

How was this possible? The previous time, I was able to read her movements easily, and she was slower. Kaira must have noticed my confusion because she smirked and grabbed my wrist in a swift movement and twisted it. I grunted in pain and dropped my katana in reflex.

''Sasuke, do you honestly think you can defeat me in your current condition?'' she asked me. ''You are fast, I'll give you that, but your movements are muchs slower now because you lack chakra, and you're acting carelessly.'' she spoke coldly. ''I don't know if you noticed already, but the last time we met, I held back against you. I could have easily dodged your sword, I didn't need to catch it, but I wanted you to think low of me.''

I growled and activated my Sharingan, and Kaira sighed. ''You're low on chakra..activating your Sharingan isn't very wise..''

''I don't care!''

Kaira flinched slightly at my tone, and let go of my wrist. I rubbed my wrist and glared daggers at her. ''Tell me.. Are you an Akatsuki? Are you close related to Obito, Madara.. or even Itachi?!''

Kaira chuckled tauntingly, and she showed her Sharingan too, but my eyes widened when I saw the unique pattern. ''Mangekyou Sharingan..'' I whispered. Kaira nodded shortly. ''Sasuke, go back to your team, you are no match for me the way you are now.''

''Answer me first.'' I demanded. Kaira's eye twitched almost unnoticeably, but I saw it. She was getting annoyed, and a small smirk played on my lips. I made sure I avoided eye contact. I heard Kaira grunt and I raised an eyebrow when she turned her back to me.

''What are you doing?'' I asked, slightly confused. Kaira looked over her shoulder and smirked at me. ''This is called; walking away.'' she spoke as she walked away from me.

Why was she leaving so suddenly?! Doesn't she want to kill me after I attacked her just a while ago? And besides, she need to answer my questions! I need to know! ''Why won't you want to fight me?'' I hissed as I picked up my katana and sheathed it. Kaira stopped, but didn't turn around, and I heard her chuckle. ''You are an obstacle for me to overcome, and if I win this way, I cannot take any pride in it at all.''

You and I are flesh and blood. I'm always going to be there for you, even if it's only as an obstacle for you to overcome. Even if you do hate me. That's what big brothers are for.

I calmed down and let out a sigh. I can't figure her out.. I deactivated my Sharingan and looked over my shoulder when I heard some voices. ''Sasuke-kun?!!''

I rolled my eyes, and looked over my shoulder, but looked back when I realized they might see Kaira, but she was already gone.

I needed to see her again. I needed answers. Who is she really? What is she doing here all alone? Is she homeless, or with the Akatsuki? How did she gain the Mangekyou Sharingan? Who raised and trained her? She must have a pretty skilled sensei if she is that good.

But she is way too overconfident and thinks very high of herself. She got her answers this time, but I will get mine the next time..