Chapter 13. Identified.

I changed something in the first chapter, but it's just a small edit. It's about Kaira, Izuna and Suki's Mangekyou Sharingan, but you'll come to know it soon enough, it's not very important.. Enjoy the chapter!

Kaira's  POV.

How did they even know who I was? How did they know where I was? I never told my name and where I was from. Those bounty hunters shouldn't even know that I existed! The only one I ever told my name was... Sasuke.. He was also the only one who knew I wasn an Uchiha and was a member of the Akatsuki..

I looked to the right, and glared at Sasuke. ''You bastard! Did you-''

''I didn't do anything.'' Sasuke stated calmly. ''I never told anyone about you.''

My eyes widened. But if he didn't do it, then who did? Nobody from the Akatsuki would do such a thing, and I know for sure that everyone who saw my Sharingan was killed a second later.. Have I been careless? I clenched my fists and threw the sword back at Suigetsu, who was still trying to reform himself.

I couldn't fight Sasuke and those bounty hunters. Sasuke is already strong enough, and I knew I would get captured if I stayed here. I looked around me. Karin was very, very focused on Sasuke, and he was looking at me. Jugo knelt next to Suigetsu, asking him if he was alright.

I glared at Sasuke and took one step back, and his eyes narrowed. ''You aren't going anywhere.''

Madara's POV.

Just after the boulder rolled aside, I left the hideout. I knew Suki was the most clumsy one, she inherited that from her mother, but I never thought Kaira would be the one to get in trouble. She was smart, and very observant. She did much research, and I knew she knew already much about Sasuke and his team now, but why is she encountering him again and again? She doesn't know I always send Zetsu after her to keep an eye on her. Only this time I didn't sent Zetsu, because I thought she would be a good girl and complete the mission without any distractions.

Sasuke is stronger than Suki, that's for sure. Suki had never really been the fighting type, and delved into medical jutsu. Of course I am glad that Kaira managed to free her, but Kaira should have gone with Suki back to the base. Kaira isn't someone who is defeated easily, only by shinobi who are more powerful than her, but Sasuke is equal to her, so he wouldn't be able to get her that easily. Did she stay behind in purpose? To fight Sasuke?

I know I told Kaira to eliminate him if she ever saw him again, but she doesn't really listen to me, since Sasuke is still alive. She's normally very obedient.. But I'm glad she kept him alive. Sasuke would be a perfect replacement for Itachi. He'll die soon, considering his illness. Sasuke's still young, and already very skilled. He'll be a great asset to the Akatsuki...

Kaira's POV.

I felt Sasuke's eyes on me every now and then as we fought the bounty hunters. He was probably keeping an eye on me, making sure I couldn't sneak away unseen whenever I had the chance. It's not like I had the chance to get away now anyway, I was already busy enough with fighting the bounty hunters.

The bounty hunters weren't that strong, there were just so many of them. They had immediately attacked me the second they saw me. In the beginning, Sasuke was just watching me fighting them, but he later joined the fight. I guess he was helping me just so that I wouldn't be taken away by the bounty hunters. They both wanted to take me with them, one for money and one for information. So in fact, I was fighting for myself, while the others were fighting over me.

My arm was still hurting from when Sasuke had twisted it, but I kept fighting. I could have fought with Suigetsu's sword easily, but I preferred a smaller blade. With a katana, you can kill people quiker and you make make faster movements. But since I left the base in a hurry, I left my katana at home, so now I was fighting with a kunai.