Chapter 35.

I'm not really satisfied with this chapter, but I tried my best..

Kaira's POV.

''What do you want, Zetsu?''

Black Zetsu sighed annoyed as I sat down on one of the chairs in the lobby of the hotel. It was around midnight, and everyone was asleep except for us. ''I got messages from Madara.'' he answered. ''And he's not very happy.''

I grunted and crossed my arms over my chest. ''I don't care about those messages. If that's all..'' Just when I was about to stand up, Zetsu pushed me back down. ''Rai is dead.'' White Zetsu said. ''That's one of the messages.''

Clenching my fists, I looked at the ground. Even though I had never really cared about my cousin until a few days ago, I did feel kinda sad. He never deserved this, but it was inevitable.

''..What are the other messages..?''

''Suki already left.''

My eyes widened and I looked up to Zetsu. ''What? Why?'' I asked confused. ''I thought she'd be going next week?''

''Since the village is in ruins, now would be the best time to slip in, while there is confusion and inattention.'' Black Zetsu said. ''She told me to give you this.'' he muttered as he handed me an envelope. I slowly took it from him, still not really believing she had already left. Would I ever see her again? I couldn't even give her a proper goodbye.

Swallowing thickly, I folded the envelope and put it in my pocket. ''More messages?'' I asked.

''Just one more.'' White Zetsu replied. ''Izuna isn't fully recovered yet, but if you don't return soon, he'll have to take over your missions since you're not there. The chance he'll be injured again is there,, and it's pretty big since he hasn't recovered fully.''

Dad's forcing me to come back? I didn't want Izuna to go. I don't want to lose anybody else. I don't want anybody else to leave me. ''When is he going?''

Zetsu shrugged. ''I'm not sure, but I guess next week. Izuna's now training again and it'll take some time till he's back to his old self. His body is stiff because of the poison en lack in motion.''

''But he still has to rest!'' I objected. ''If he's reckless, he'll only end up in the infirmary again!''

''Then I wonder who's to blame..?''

Gritting my teeth in frustration, I stood up. ''He'll go next week right?'' I mumbled. ''Then I'll just have to be back before then.''

Sasuke's POV.

I heard the door crack as it opened, and Kaira closed it as silently as possible once she was in the room. If she really though I wouldn't notice her absence in my sleep, she really underestimated me. I woke up the moment she left. leaning against the wall, I was waiting for her to turn around after she locked the door. Already noticing my presence, I heard her curse softly before she turned around.