Chapter 19.

Kaira's POV.

Sasuke charged at the Jinchuuriki, but the guy grabbed Suigetsu's sword and clashed swords, pushing Sasuke back. He sure was fast, but his way of fighting was odd. I've never seen someone like him before in my whole life. The Jinchuuriki was in a short time already close to Sasuke, who had his back turned to him. For a short moment, I felt my chest tighten..

Sasuke rapidly turned around and prevented the sword from cutting him. I felt myself relax already a bit more, and I let out a sigh, feeling a bit frustrated. Was I worried about him? About Sasuke? Sasuke obviously had a hard time, because the guy kept pushing the sword towards Sasuke, pushing Sasuke back. Sasuke jumped into the air, while turning in the air. When he was about to land, he held his katana in front of him and it went through the hole in Suigetsu's sword, making it unable for the Jinchuuriki to move it. While still being in the air, Sasuke kicked him, his feet against the guy's chest, but the Jinchuuriki didn't even flinch. What's up with this guy?

The Jinchuuriki dropped the sword, and I frowned when he took out a notebook. What.. was he doing? While he was busy, Sasuke picked up the huge sword and threw it back to its owner. Suigetsu caught it, a small smile on his lips. I looked back at the Jinchuuriki, and he smiled as he put his book away. ''I'm feelin' pretty good right now. You just inspired by best rhyme. Thank you.''

Sasuke sent his a cold and harsh glare, obviously annoyed by his attitude, and I had to admit I had the urge to punch that guy in the face as well. He wasn't taking this seriously..

''I'll repay the favor by playing with ya more, you dumbass baby..'' he said as he went to grab his sword.

I watched carefully as he threw all of his swords in the air, and Suigetsu yelled. '''Be careful, Sasuke! This guy is good with swords! He's not your typical shinobi!''

The Jinchuuriki caught all the swords, but in the weirdest way ever. I've had never seen that stance before. This guy really is something.. ''Now it's time to feel my hook.'' he said with one of his swords in his mouth.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes, and quickly activated his Sharingan when the Jinchuuriki began to move. The Jinchuuriki made unusual moves to attack Sasuke, who was only blocking the swords, while forced backwards. I activated my Sharingan as well. It was easier to follow the fight this way.

After a while, the Jinchuuriki began to throw his swords at Sasuke, who dodged all three. The guy skillfully picked up the swords again and attacked Sasuke. I gritted my teeth when he managed to cut Sasuke several times. He really had to do better or else he would lose!

The Jinchuuriki threw some swords in the air again, and Sasuke was really focused on those swords. Too focused. The Jinchuuriki hovered above him in the air, and Sasuke noticed just in time to dodge his attack. I growled softly when Sasuke was thrown back, and Karin immediately shouted. ''Sasuke, are you okay?!''

''What the hell kind of movement is that?'' Suigetsu mumbled. ''I can't even make out his sword style.''

''It really is unusual to fight like that.'' I spoke. ''He won't be easy to defeat..''

Sasuke quickly stood up again, his face void from emotions, like what just happened didn't happen at all. He did some hand seals and lightning appeared around his hand. Sasuke glared for some seconds at the Jinchuuriki, before he ran at him, picking up his sword while he was at it. But the Jinchuuriki guarded against it easily. I narrowed my eyes when the Jinchuuriki smiled. He was up to something...

''I dance like a butterfly..'' he began. Does he even know what kind of nonsense he is spouting? ''...and sting like a bee; I'm the Hachibi!''

I gasped when he stabbed Sasuke with all his swords, except one.

''Sasuke!'' Karin screamed. Sasuke's team immediately began to move, and ran to Sasuke. The Jinchuuriki was already there and I clenched my fists. I still couldn't believe Sasuke was just stabbed like that. He should have seen that coming!

''Now it's time to wrap this up with a sting!'' the Jinchuuriki shouted, his sword before him, ready to cut Sasuke. His eyes widened, but Suigetsu came just in time to block the attack. While Suigetsu was clearly having a hard time to keep that sword away from Sasuke, the Jinchuuriki remained clan and used lightning to cut through Suigetsu's sword. I remembered that time I used lightning against Suigetsu. He's weak against this...

Sasuke helped Suigetsu out, and Juugo appeared behind the Jinchuuriki. The guy, not expecting that, was punched in his face by Juugo.

''Sasuke!'' Karin yelled again. Suigetsu turned his sword, breaking the Jinchuuriki's one. As Karin dragged Sasuke away, Juugo transformed more into a monster and punched the Jinchuuriki into the ground, causing an explosion. Karin pulled the sword out of Sasuke, who was breathing heavily. He was badly injured. ''Here Sasuke..'' Karin said as she rolled up her sleeve. ''Hurry up and bite me!''

Sasuke had some trouble with sitting up, and Karin held her arm closer to him. ''Come on, hurry!''

Sasuke bit, and strange enough.. Karin seemed to enjoy it. Her arm was already full with bite marks. I wonder how many people have bitten her? It seemed disgusting to me to bite that woman though..

Sasuke's wounds were closing. The Jinchuuriki seemed to be thinking, as Suigetsu and Juugo stood before him. Sasuke sat up. ''You saved me, Karin.''

''Sasuke, the three of us should attack together.'' Suigetsu suggested. ''It's obvious that this guy's power is off the charts. Forget about the whole not killing him deal. Let's just attack with the intent to kill.''

Sasuke turned his head to look at me, like he was asking for some kind of permission. Since when did he needed permission to do something? I thought he would only listen to himself. I gave him a short nod, and he turned back to his teammates.

''If we do, we should be able to at least take him down without him dying.'' Suigetsu finished.

''It looks like you're trying to draw this battle out.'' the Jinchuuriki spoke. So he can talk without rhyming. What a surprise.. ''Check it out yo!''

Even though they were all attacking him at once, the Jinchuuriki still managed to dodge all their attacks. After a while, he punched Suigetsu in the stomach. His fist went into his body as that part of his body changed into water. ''Do it now, Sasuke! Hit us both!''

The Jinchuuriki, who was covered in water, realised the plan too late, and Sasuke electrocuted them both with his Chidori. He caught Suigetsu after his attack, and it was clear that he was out of it for a moment. Sasuke lifted Suigetsu up, and jumped away when Juugo came flying at them, punching the Jinchuuriki into the ground.. or so he thought he did.

He missed.

The guy had already slipped away.

.................

I suck at writing fighting scenes...