Epilogue.

Kaira winced in pain when the shinobi roughly put her wrists together behind her back and made her kneel on the ground. She was literally pushed down in a rash manner, so when her knees started to tingle, she knew she was bleeding.

Not only her, but Izuna was treated the same. He was also being held to the ground. Kaira knew that they'd be treated as criminals when they'd arrive at Konohagakure, but this was just unnecessary. Of course, the people here didn't trust them, but they assisted the Allied Forces in the war, and they said they'd surrender. So being so rough was totally uncalled for.

And why were they at Konoha?

Izuna's plan to save Suki before the rest would wake up and run failed. The tree wouldn't let her go. Also, Suki would want to stay in the village, and Sasuke also decided to go back. Since Kaira wanted to be with Sasuke and also with Suki, she went with him to Konoha. Izuna only wanted to be with his siblings so he followed.

The shinobi grabbed Kaira's hair violently and pressed her cheek against the hard ground. ''Watch out for the Sharingan!'' He yelled to the one who held Izuna down. ''Make sure they can't make eye-contact!''

Kaira gritted her teeth in pain, but decided to keep still. Even though Kaira chose to 'cooperate', Sasuke couldn't just watch. Seeing her being treated like this while she was carrying a child, no, his child, triggered something inside him. ''Be careful!'' He grunted as he stepped forward with the intention to push the man away, but Kakashi grabbed his arm and pulled him back. Sasuke glared at him, but Kakashi shook his head, telling him to keep silent.

Not only Sasuke was annoyed, but Suki was watching with the urge to help them as well. She got special treatment since she quit the Akatsuki and helped out in the village to atone for her sins. She told the Hokage this after her cover was blown. Of course, she was being doubted, but she was obviously different from her siblings, so she was just being watched very closely instead of being held down like Izuna and Kaira.

Izuna cracked a smile when he saw his youngest sister look at him with furrowed brows and clenched fists, but that smile didn't make her feel any better.

Besides Sasuke and Suki, there was also someone else. It was the girl Izuna had saved before. She had mixed feelings about this situation. She didn't think it was particularly bad to hold down two criminals, but she knew they weren't their enemies anymore, even though she couldn't call them allies either. The girl only knew they didn't have any bad intentions.

After the whole commotion, Sasuke, Kaira, Izuna and Suki were taken away by the Konoha Torture and Interrogation Force. In the building, they were being questioned, one by one by Ibiki. Extreme measures weren't needed as every talked willingly.

All of the Akatsuki's secrets were exposed, along with information about its members. Kaira, Izuna and Suki were allowed to stay and live in Konoha, but their deeds didn't go unpunished.

A few days later, when the all the corpses were taken off the ground where the war had taken place, it seemed that all of the remaining Akatsuki members' deaths were confirmed. They were the only ones left.

Even though Kaira saw it coming, she still found it hard to accept it. She was pretty close with most of the members and she also cherished her mother a lot. Now, they were all dead.

._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-.

Sasuke stood at the edge of the bed, looking down at a sleeping Kaira. She had been sleeping and resting a lot ever since they got here, which was understandable. Even Sasuke still felt a bit tired now and then.

Reaching out, he let his thumb brush over the skin where the cut had been she got from when her face was being pushed to the ground. The wound had already closed with the help of medical ninjitsu, and Suki was sure not to leave a scar.