43

You'll regret.
I never regret my own decisions.

He is using you.
So am l.

Don't.
I'll.

The air crackled with electricity as their gazes locked, an unspoken desire hanging heavy between them. Before a single word could escape her lips, he silenced her with a forceful gesture, sealing her words with an urgent and possessive kiss. The suddenness of his actions took her breath away. His hand on her waist tightened, causing her to gasp, as he let the lighter slip from his grasp. With his other hand, he skillfully slid his suit jacket off her frame, all the while maintaining a firm hold on the nape of her neck, pulling her body tightly against his own. Their lips danced in a fervent rhythm, erasing any lingering thoughts from her mind. Surrendering to the intoxicating moment, she let her hands roam through his silky hair, their fingertips coming to rest at the nape of his neck.

As their passion intensified, the lights suddenly flickered back to life, illuminating the farmhouse once again. He kissed her as if he had never experienced such intensity before, his hunger for her evident in every movement of his lips. Slowly and sensually, his tongue grazed over her top lip, pleading for entrance. She resisted momentarily, denying him the satisfaction. In response, he emitted a low growl against her lips, feeling the resistance of her mouth as it pressed against his own. His hand, which had previously rested on her waist, began to ascend towards the front, firmly squeezing her right breast. The unexpected touch elicited a gasp from her trembling lips.

Seizing the opportunity, he plunged his tongue into her mouth, exploring its depths with a fervor akin to that of a restless wanderer. Her grip on his nape tightened, while his hands, now released from her waist, descended to firmly grasp her buttocks. Effortlessly, he lifted her off her feet, her legs instinctively wrapping around his torso for support. Moving towards the second door on the western side of the room, he swung it open, never breaking their passionate embrace. Sensing her instinctive retreat, he delivered a sharp bite to her lower lip, urging her to remain close. Placing her gently on the table, he gradually moved his lips away from hers, trailing them along her throat and neck. His velvety touch left a trail of open-mouthed kisses in its wake, causing her to arch her back when his lips found the sensitive area just below her earlobe.

Parting her legs wide, he positioned himself between them, creating a magnetic connection that seemed to transcend physical boundaries. Taking a step back, he momentarily broke the contact between their heated skin, his eyes roving over her flushed and swollen lips, her face radiating an unabashed blush. Her breathing was labored, reflecting the intensity of their encounter. Her dark, alluring eyes remained hidden beneath her lowered lids, her hands curled into fists. And then there were her legs, spread wide open, a vulnerable invitation meant solely for him.

Her entire being was aflame, as though she were composed of molten lava rather than mere flesh and blood. Her skin responded fervently to his touch, every nerve ending ablaze with desire.

"Such a divine mess, you look like a Ferrari," he uttered with a crooked smile, his eyes wandering hungrily over her figure. His gaze held such power that she found herself unable to look away. Blinking twice, she slowly regained awareness of her surroundings. Closing the distance between them once more, he traced his fingers from her jawline to her lips, her breath caressing his face like a sacred breeze. His other hand found its place on her right thigh, gently drawing circles on her covered skin, teasing the outline of the butterfly tattoo. With a firm grip on her thighs, he pulled her closer to him, his fingers grazing her jawline as he rubbed the tip of his nose against her neck. In response, she arched her back even more, welcoming his illicit touch on her body.

"The things I'll do to you," he rasped in a slow, seductive whisper, his breath teasing her collarbone. Giving her thigh a firm squeeze, he effortlessly lifted her once again, his determination evident in his movements. With purposeful strides, he carried her towards the bed, each step a testament to his intent. Gently laying her down, he hovered above her frame, his eyes studying her expressions intently. "I'm giving you a choice," he murmured, his voice laced with a mixture of desire and control. "If you don't want this right now, you can say so. But once we begin, I won't stop until I'm done." He knew deep down that resistance was futile, for he possessed an allure that was undeniable and inescapable.