62

Celia's eyes gracefully fell upon the expansive mirror wall adorning the east side of the grand hall. Her gaze, as if magnetically drawn, unintentionally fixed upon her chosen attire-the resplendent red, tight-fitting gown that delicately outlined her soft curves, an attire crafted to ensnare and allure anyone who dared to cast their eyes upon her. The crimson hue of the gown mirrored the shade of her plump, inviting lips, while her tresses, parted elegantly in the middle, were adorned with fancy clips on each side.

Lowering herself gracefully, she crouched down with utmost poise, her slender fingers delicately adjusting her son's tiny bow tie. She imparted instructions to him, hoping fervently that amidst the whirlwind of excitement, he would remember her words.

"Now, my little angel, remember what Mama told you," she whispered tenderly, her voice laden with an unyielding affection. "Do not accept anything from anyone at the party, regardless of their offerings. And please, indulge in moderation when it comes to sweets. Stay by my side, come what may, and always exhibit the finest conduct."

Inizio nodded, his bright eyes wide with innocence and comprehension. Today, he mirrored his father's countenance, donning a four-piece suit in a captivating black and white shade, an exact replica of the young Venezio. Celia glanced towards her husband's imposing figure as he approached them, his purposeful footsteps resounding confidently within the hall. Her gaze wandered to his attire, a sight that rendered him akin to a model from the pages of a magazine.

The tuxedo fit him flawlessly, accentuating the contours of his well-built physique. His meticulously gelled hair exuded a sense of sophistication, and a stray lock gracefully framed his chiseled face, adding a touch of irresistible allure. Celia's eyes then fixated on the band adorning his ring finger, a silent declaration that he belonged to no one but her. Absentmindedly, she caressed the ring on her left hand, lost in a reverie. The diamond whispered tales of Venezio's opulence, but it was the solitary jewel that sent her heart racing with anticipation and unfamiliar emotions.

Inizio's face lit up with pure delight as he broke free from Celia's grasp, running towards Venezio with open arms.

Venezio, with effortless ease, bent down and scooped his son into his strong embrace. Father and son shared contagious laughter, their countenances radiating love and warmth as they peppered each other's cheeks with affectionate kisses. Celia watched the heartwarming scene unfold before her eyes, her own heart throbbing with a blend of emotions. Despite Venezio's notorious power as the Don, he had always been a loving father, and she couldn't deny the positive influence he had on their lives.

In such a short span of time, Inizio had experienced a newfound joy that Venezio's presence had bestowed upon him. The intimidating aura that surrounded Venezio seemed to dissipate in the presence of Inizio, leaving room for a more tender and compassionate side to emerge.

Caught in her reverie, Celia was startled when Venezio's eyes met hers, as his eyes dare to go from north to south on her alluring figure she felt pleasurable chill down her spines awakening a desire which they couldn't approach at the moment, his gaze turning into a seducing complement which made her quickly averted her gaze, her cheeks flushed with a soft rosy hue. His mere presence had always had that effect on her-a blend of excitement and trepidation that sent her heart racing. In a low, seductive voice, he asked, "Are you ready, sweetheart?"

Celia met his gaze once more, determination and anticipation shimmering in her eyes. "Yes," she replied, her voice tinged with excitement and anticipation. Tonight would mark a significant turning point in their lives, forever sealing their union and solidifying their family's position.

As they made their way to Venezio's luxurious car, his guards swiftly opened the doors, revealing plush leather seats. Celia settled on the right side of the back seat, Inizio cradled in Venezio's lap on her left. The engine roared to life, and the car effortlessly glided through the night, its sleek form blending into the darkness.