79

The sunlight peeked through the flowing white blinds, casting gentle rays that painted the room in a soft glow. Celia stirred in her sleep, her eyelids slowly fluttering open as the cool breeze caressed her face. With a lazy yawn, she took a moment to scrutinize her surroundings, allowing her gaze to wander across the magnificent architecture of the room. But suddenly, her serene contemplation was shattered as a flood of memories from the night before flashed through her mind.

Celia cast away the duvet that enveloped her body, fueled by a surge of irritation. Muttering curses under her breath, she hastily stood up and strode out of the room, paying no mind to the breathtaking beauty of island that surrounded her.

As she hurried down the corridor, the soft and joyful giggles of her child reached her ears, accompanied by the soft and huskier laughter of her husband. The sound pulled at her heartstrings, tugging her towards its source. Intrigued, Celia quickened her pace until she stopped abruptly, freezing in her steps at the sight that unfolded before her.

Inizio sat on Venezio's lap, engaged in an intimate moment. Venezio was showing their son something in his phone, and their laughter intertwined harmoniously in the air. Sensing Celia's presence behind him, Venezio turned around, a warm smile lighting up his face. Inizio's attention also shifted, his eyes locking onto his mother with unbridled enthusiasm. With a burst of excitement and longing, the little boy ran towards her, his tiny feet barely touching the ground.

Celia crouched down, meeting Inizio at his eye level, and opened her arms wide to embrace him. As he reached her, his longing became evident in his tight grip, his hands circling her neck and shoulders with a sense of urgency. Celia's heart swelled with love and tenderness as she gently patted his back, whispering words of comfort in his ear.

"I missed you, Mama, so muchhhh," Inizio mumbled against her hug, his voice filled with a mixture of yearning and relief.

Touched by his affection, Celia whispered back, her voice filled with equal longing, "Me too, my love."

Venezio observed the scene with a mixture of pride and happiness, a swell of emotions stirring within him. His heart overflowed with joy as he witnessed the bond between his wife and their son, a testament to the love that bound their family together.

The ambient chatter of mother and son continued as Inizio noticed Celia's gaze shifting towards him. Celia leaned closer to Inizio and whispered something in his ear.

Without wasting a moment, Inizio sprinted towards the other side of the lush lawn before calling out in a clear, confident voice, "Count till one hundred and find me, Mama!"

"Alright, I'm starting to count," Celia replied, her voice filled with warmth. However, her smile quickly faded as Inizio disappeared from sight.

Without hesitation, Celia briskly walked towards Venezio. Consumed by her emotions, she struck him across the face with a swift motion. The impact was immediate, causing Venezio to gasp and turn his head to the side, the sound reverberating through the air. Shock and disbelief were etched onto his features, intensifying the moment and Celia's bold action.

Drawing closer to him, a cheeky smile played upon Celia's lips, though her teeth were gritted. "How dare you inject me and render me unconscious?" she hissed, her eyes fixed on his.

Venezio straightened his face, his gaze piercing through her. His jaw clenched and his hands curled into fists. After closing his eyes momentarily and taking a deep breath, he took a step forward. With remarkable ease, he encircled his hands around the small of her waist, pulling her closer. Celia could feel the heat radiating from his body, the hardness of his muscular frame pressing against her. Every contour of his muscles sent tingling sensations through her, creating a delightful shiver of pleasure.