74

The faint glow emanating from the computer screens cast an ethereal light upon their faces. The fateful moment they had all been awaiting had finally arrived. Celia's heart throbbed vigorously, a blend of exhilaration and apprehension coursing through her veins. She had resolved to take the final leap in their audacious scheme.

Her gaze flickered toward Cassian, his eyes mirroring the same unwavering determination that burned within her. Against all odds, they had formed an unlikely alliance, bound together by a shared purpose: the dismantling of Venezio's towering empire and the retribution they sought for the disregard he had shown toward Celia's and her child's lives.

With a calm yet resolute hand, Celia cautiously entered the meticulously obtained account details onto the keyboard, each keystroke propelling them closer to their ultimate objective. The fabricated account, meticulously engineered to be discoverable by the external world, and the alphanumeric system of codes would deliver the file she had prepared in these last days against Government officials and most of the mob organizations. And the transactions eagerly awaited the imminent influx of billions that would send seismic shockwaves through the realm controlled by Venezio, and soon the people who thought she's helping them.

As the numbers materialized on the screen, Celia's heart skipped a beat, momentarily suspended in time. The notion of participating in such a daring act had never crossed her wildest dreams, yet her thirst for retribution had eclipsed any lingering doubts or hesitations. The time had come to flawlessly execute the intricate plan, leaving no room for error. She now found herself alone in a room teeming with ravenous wolves, single-handedly initiating a war.

The blueprint for their audacious heist gradually took form, incorporating intricate steps devised to circumvent Venezio's impregnable security measures while covertly alerting him in a way discernible only to those opposing him, shielding Celia and her allies from suspicion.

Ron the guy from the intelligence security member, had his eyes meticulously scanning the lines of code, broke the silence. "The account stands ready to receive the funds," he declared, his voice an amalgamation of excitement and caution. "Once we initiate the transfer, it shall be virtually impossible to trace the money back to us." His words echoed those Celia had uttered earlier, reaffirming their collective commitment.

Cassian nodded in agreement, his gaze transfixed on the screen, which ominously displayed Venezio's vast fortune. "Let us proceed forthwith," he proclaimed, his voice infused with unwavering resolve.

Celia's breath hitched in her throat as her trembling finger hovered above the enter key, poised to set in motion the transfer. Time seemed to decelerate as each passing second dripped with anticipation, until finally, a confirmation message materialized before her eyes: Transfer in process.

A surge of adrenaline surged through Celia's veins, an intoxicating rush that underscored the enormity of her achievement. Leaning back in her chair, Celia succumbed to a potent cocktail of relief and triumph washing over her being. This pivotal moment marked a profound turning point, an irreversible shift that would forever shape their lives and liberate them.

Her grand heist had reached its zenith, yet now the people who had held her hostage had to confront the repercussions of her audacity. Ahead lay a future fraught with uncertainty, for Venezio D'Amico Cassano would soon set forth to reclaim his wife and child. Celia had incited a war, and it was her duty to bring it to an end, no matter the cost.

"It's time for you to fulfill your end of the deal, Mister La'Rossi," Celia informed him, her voice firm and resolute. He responded with a nod, a sly smile playing at the corners of his lips. Retrieving his phone from his pocket, he dialed a number and, when the call was answered, he spoke in an authoritative tone.