MEETING II

A/n pov

Jungkook was ready for this marriage but the poor soul y/n was scared by seeing her soon to be husband.  His aura , gaze , voice everything scares her .

Jungkook- so my omega .. are you ready to marry me ?

Y/n did not had guts to say no she was trembling under his gaze .

Y/n - ( nodded her head in yes )

Jungkook- whenever I ask something you better use that tounge of yours or else consequences won't be good . ( dominating voice )

Y/n - y.yes a.al.alpha

Jungkook- hmm good .

Jungkook- after marriage u have to listen to me and I hate mistakes . Understood ( intimating voice )

Y/n - a.alpha i.i -

Before she could say the whole sentence both the family members walked in . She stopped on her words seeing her parents. 

Y/n father - so jungkook do you like this proposal??

Jungkook- yes uncle I am ready to marry y/n ( seeing her up to down )

Y/n somewhere did not wanted to marry him . Listening to his talks made her tremble. 

Mr Jeon - y/n dear do you want this marriage?

Y/n - y.yes uncle . ( she forced smile )

Y/n mother - that's great I hope you both will lead a good life .

Mrs Jeon- tomorrow you both will go for getting your marriage dress ok ?

Jungkook- ok mom I will pick her up ( he said while smirking)

Mrs Jeon - ok y/n ?

Y/n - yes a.aunty

Mr Jeon- call us mom and dad from on dear .

Everyone got up and started to leave when-

Jungkook- where is the washroom?

Y/n father - y/n show him the washroom. 

Y/n nodded and stared walking towards the washroom. When they came a little far from there parents jungkook pushed her onto the wall .

Y/n - ouch! ( she gasp with sudden push )  a.a.alpha -

Jungkook- shh tomorrow be ready by 11 ok ? ( he said coming really near towards her face while towering above her small figure )

Y/n was looking down she did not had guts to look into her alpha eyes .

Y/n - (nodded in yes )

This pissed jungkook off ! He warned her before not to nod !

Jungkook quickly slapped her with all his force making his omega fall on ground . He bend down and held her chin and said -

Jungkook- this time I only slapped you ! Again if you do the same I won't leave you easily . Learn to be submissive towards me I AM YOUR ALPHA !!  You are young get my rules in your brain or else you won't like my bad side .

Y/n could not process what happened right now , she thought to tell her parents once they leave but his next words made her shiver -

Jungkook- n yes dare to tell someone about this I will slit their throat!

Y/n - a.alpha -

Jungkook- get up now and tomorrow be ready by 11 .

Y/n - y.yes a.alpha ( she was trembling in fear )

Jungkook- hmm

With this he left from there . Y/n was crying there silently she was forced now marry him .

Timeskip to next morning. 

A/n pov

Y/n was ready was 10.30 as she couldn't get the scene what happened yesterday from her head .

Y/n mom- y/n dear be nice hmm ..

Y/n - y.yes mom I will be .

In some time she heard a car honking she went out and saw Jungkook there waiting for her . She bid a goodbye to her mom and went .

She was scared of him and she walking slowly making jungkooks patience level go down every second .

In car -

Jungkook- get a habit of walking fast I don't like slow walkers ! .

Y/n - s.s.sorry a.alpha. 

Soon the driver started the car .
All this time y/n was look down playing with her finger. 

Jungkook - listen here there you will choose dress for me and I will choose a gown for you .

Y/n - o.ok a.alpha

Hii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖

Hope you are enjoying the story. 

So guys after 10 chapters of this story I will write mafia slave again with different title . ❤❣💚💛💛💛💜💜💜🎊🎉🎉💞🎉🎉.

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories 💟 😊 ☺

Keep supporting ❣ 💯 ✨

Love you author nim 💜 ❤ 💖