NIGHT WITH HIM II

A/n pov

Poor y/n had to remove her tshirt because she can't go against her alpha orders . This is what all omegas are taught.  Y/n was crying silently with her head hung low .

Jungkook- come here doll ( he was enjoying the pathetic condition of his omega . )

Y/n - A.a.alpha p.plss n.n.noo p.plsss

Jungkook got furious by listening her denial against him . At that time he found y/n being not submissive. He wanted that his omega to be submissive and pleasure him whenever he wants . He hardly pulled her making her fall upon him .

Jungkook- you better listen to me once if I am not saying much that doesn't mean you will not listene . Say no after marriage you will know who I am .

Y/n - a.alpha i.i p.plsss..

Jungkook- you promised me to give me anything so this is what I want ( he grabbed her one boob )

At this point y/n was shivering under her touch . She was crying but Jungkook who was lying under her was enjoying all her cries and pleadings . Soon he squeezed her boob so hard making her scream .

Y/n - ahhhhhhhhhhhhh n.nooooo plsssss a.aa.aplha plss

Soon jungook changed the position.  Now he was hovering above her .

Jungkook- don't worry honey , I won't do anything before our marriage.  Just get yourself prepared for our first night I won't let you go .

A/n pov

Jungkook got off her and covered her from blanket. He squeezed her boob so hard that it went a little purplish bluish.  Jungkook saw that but didn't reacted .

Y/n - t.t.sh.shirt p..pls

Jungkook- sleep without it only ( he said while smirking)

Y/n who was now trembling slipped under the blanket. 

Y/n - a.alpha t.t.omorrow d.drop m.me a.at h.ho.me p..plss ( she said while sobbing)

Jungkook- yes darling now come into my arms and sleep .

Y/n had no options left she shifted towards him and jungkook pulled her into his arms . Soon both drifted to there dreamland .

Next morning-

Y/n woke up first . She quickly got away from him and wore the tshirt . She stood up only to feel pain gushed in her body . The beatings she couldn't forgot. 
While lumping all the way she went to washroom and did her morning routine. 

Timeskip

Jungkook- y/n let's go I need to leave soon .

Y/n appeared panting as she came running all the way just to go to her house .

Jungkook bend to her level with pockets in his hand and -

Jungkook- soo badly want to go to home hmm . It's ok enjoy there for bit time because once I get you will rarely go there .

Y/n was just standing there with her head hung low not wanting to face his fierce eyes and this is what pleaded jungook. 

Soon they sat in car and driver started the car .

Jungkook- jagiya come sit next to me ... 

Hiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤

I will update one more part soon !! 🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎉💟💟💟💖💖.

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories 💟 😊 ☺ ✨ 💗 💕 💙💚💚🧡❤🤎🖤🖤💕💞💖💓💓💖💕💕

Bye love you 😍 😘 💗 💓 💛 💕