PERIODS II

Jungkook- change the bedsheet .

Without wasting any second y/n started her work .

Y/n - a.a.lpha d.done .

Jungkook- come here

He said indicating his lap .

Y/n walked towards him and sat on his lap .

Jungkook- you better wash this bedsheet and make sure no stains anywhere . Talking about your periods necessary things they will be stored in washroom downstairs .

Y/n - o.o.k a.a.alpha .

Jungkook- now let's sleep .

Soon both of them got on the bed . Y/n was facing her back to jungkook .

Jungkook- come near to me

Y/n - huh ?

Jungkook- do what I said .

Y/n just followed his orders as she did not wanted to create any trouble for herself .

She went near him . Jungkook was laying shirtless .

Jungkook kept his large hand on his tiny waist . His one hand covered her whole waist. 

Jungkook- you feeling any pain ? Hmm

Y/n - y.y.yes a.alpha..

Jungkook- just close your eyes and sleep now .

He said while creasing her tummy .

Jungkook was creasing her tummy and busy watching her face . Her eyes closed , plum lips with bruised red cheecks .

Jungkook pov .

Why I am going easy on her ?  She needs to be under me always , scared , trembling, fearfull . But why the hell I am not going hard on her . Even tho she is a kid that doesn't allow her to be freeded . Jungkook what's wrong with you ?

A/n pov

While his thoughts were fighting with him he fell asleep . On the other hand y/n felt a little relieved that atleast her alpha is showing a bit concerned toward her on her periods. 

Timeskip to next morning. 

Y/n woke up first as usual. She did her morning routine and with bad cramps and paining legs went downstairs.  She started to prepare breakfast for him .

Jungkook- where is my breakfast? ( he shouted)

Y/n - c.c.c.oming a.a.lpha

With all her power in her legs she marched towards the dining table. 

Y/n - m.m.morning a.a.a.lpha

She was scared that jungkook would lash out on her as she served him breakfast late . But to her surprise he was calm .

Jungkook - tonight cook something Italian. 

Y/n - o.ok

Jungkook- you know how to cook ?

Y/n - y.y.es a.a.a.lpha

Jungkook- hmm

With this he left from home for his office .

Y/n also ate her breakfast and got busy in house chores. 

Y/n - aish it's really tiring . Ummm let me take a nap then I will cook food for him .

A/n pov

Poor girl was soo tired that she could not wake up . Jungkook was on his way back to home. 

Jungkook reached home . The bodyguard out opened the door . As Jungkook entered his eyes searched for y/n . His brows twitched as he did not see y/n anywhere .

Jungkook- y/n ? Y/n

He called out .

Y/n - ahh who ?

She looked at the clock .

Y/n - oh fuck !

Jungkook- your fuck won't work now .

Y/n - a.a..lpha p.pls l.l.listen. 

Jungkook- stand up !

He commanded .

As soon as she stood up she sat down again because she knew that her pad leaked due to heavy flow . She again stained the bedsheet and his grey shorts .

Jungkook- you ..

Hiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕 💙 ❤

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💙 ❤  🙏 ✨ 💗 💙

Byeeee Love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣