HOME BACK AGAIN

Then Si woo phone rang ..

Si woo - hmm wait there am coming .

With this he hanged up the phone

A/n pov

Si woo got up and wore his clothes and went down back again. 

Si woo - what happened he asked his gaurd .

Gaurd - s.sir..

Before the gaurd could complete his sentence his skull was shot open . The blood stained Si woo light blue t shirt making him flinch . The guard dead body collapsed on the earth making a thud sound .

Si woo eyes looked here and there in search of the killer when he felt a gun pressing into his head from the back .

?? - hands up

Si woo followed the instructions and turned back ..

ON OTHER SIDE OF STORY. 

Jungkook was running like crazy around the house just to find the room in which y/n was . He was going upstairs when he saw a room he didn't checked .

He ran towards the room and opened it . The sence infront of him made his eyes goo wide in horror . His legs went weak and breath started getting uneven .

JUNGKOOK POV

When I rotated the knob of the door I saw my poor wife naked .. on the floor picking up her clothes . When she saw me she had no reactions neither any words left her mouth . Her body was covered with several marks and some purple hickeys . And at last while she picked her last piece of cloth she closed her eyes ..

A/n pov

Without wasting any second he ran towards y/n and sat down on the floor keeping her head on his keen .

Jungkook- y/n y/n y/n

He spoke with his shaky voice while tapping her cheeck . But y/n did not gave any reply to his words nor showed any movement. 

Jungkook soon coverd y/n by the blanket and picked her body in his arms marching towards the main door .

As he got down all his bodyguard started to see him and y/n who was in his arms . He got more raged and ..

Jungkook- EVERYONE PUT YOUR FUCKING EYES DOWN .

He shouted making them fear their leader .

Taehyung- Jungkook fast take her to home . We have called the doctor their .

Jungkook nodded .

Jimin - I am coming with you . I will drive while you take care of her at backseat .

Jungkook nodded and sat at the backseat with y/n .

Jungkook touched y/n hands . They were frozen ..

Soon jungkook started to rub his hands and y/n hands to produce heat . Y/n condition was getting worse second by second . Her pale and bruised lips which were bust open .

Jungkook was very well known by the suffering y/n had gone through .

ON OTHER SIDE OF STORY

Taehyung- better give up Si ..

He spoke as he slapped him again . Si woo was tied by the same chair and in same position as y/n was tied .

Si woo spit the blood which was forming from the cut made on his cheek..

Si woo - even if I die you motherfucker I won't give up .. my loss made by Jungkook can't be compensated ..

Taehyung- fine then ..

Before leaving he kicked Si woo down there making him groan in pain .

Taehyung- drag him into James car . After reaching the mansion lock him up in the basement. 

Bodyguard- yes sir .

As Taehyung walked downed a bodyguard came to him .

Bodyguard- sir Yoongi sir is on the call ..

Taehyung took the phone and spoke .

Taehyung- yes hyung ?

Suga - come to jungkook mansion . We all are meeting there .

Taehyung- yes hyung .

Hiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting ❤ 🖤 🤎 🙏 ✨ 💗 ❤ 🖤 🤎 🙏 ✨ 💗

Byeeeeee love you all ❤ 🥰 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❤ 🥰 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❤