KIDNAPPED

ANNOUNCEMENT- SINCE OBSESSED TEACHERS OT7 HAS GOT THE MAXIMUM VOTES I WILL WRITE THIS STORY . I HOPE YOU ALL WILL ENJOY IT AND SUPPORT IT AS ALWAYS YOU DO ❤ 💕 💖.

Y/n - yes kookie thank you soo much .

Jungkook creased her back as she snuggled more in him. 

Next morning y/n wake up first as usual.  She was now preparing for breakfast.  Her eyes showed happiness as she would be going to school from  tomorrow .

Jungkook- good morning y/n .

Y/n - morning kookie .

She smiled showing her teeth. 

Y/n - sit down fast I am going to serve the breakfast .

Soon jungkook settled down and y/n started serving him .

Jungkook- come here .

He said while tapping his lap .

Y/n went and sat on his lap but her area was rubbing against his . Innocent y/n was totally unaware about this but jungkook was getting impatient every second .

Jungkook- f.feed me .

Y/n nodded like a obedient child and started feeding him .

Jungkook- y/n be ready for tomorrow school .

Y/n - yes kookie .

She spoke in a cute manner when she adjusted herself on his lap making jungkook go more hard .

Jungkook did not wanted to scare her anymore by his actions so he commanded her to get off his lap .

Time skip to night .

Y/n was waiting for jungkook to arrive when she heard something getting break down in kitchen .

Her heart started to beat really fast as no one was in the mansion except her . All maids had gone early only bodyguards were out for there duties .

Y/n went to kitchen with her trembling steps . When she reached there she saw no one but saw some utensils on the ground .

She thought they got slipped as and fell down .

Y/n dropped herself and started to pick the utensils .

After sometime she turned around just to get inhaled by some kind of fragrance leading her to dose of .

Timeskip to when jungkook returns home ...

Jungkook- y/n ? Look I got you chocolates for your first day at your new school . Come out quickly with a glass of water .

Jungkook dropped bags full of chocolate , snacks and some more items  ( rich ppl ) . He waited for y/n but no noise or respond came back .

Jungkook - she must be sleeping .. let me go and check .

On his way his eyes landed in the kitchen which . He found a paper laying there on the cold floor .

Jungkook hands started to freeze just by thinking what has happened in his absence..

With heavy steps he reached there and picked the paper which had written ..

Long time no see jeon . I have been waiting for this moment when the king would pick the paper up with his cold froze hands and read it . I am taking your cutie little and of course hot wife with me . Come to this address by 1 in night . Remember no men's coming with you .

Jungkook stumbled there . He was sweating by the thought if y/n condition . He don't want her get any more cuts and marks on her body he has already given many marks on her tiny body . He knows the impact of his beast side on the poor soul .

Hiiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💙 🙏 ✨ 💗 💛 💕 💙 🙏 ✨ 💗

Byeeeeeee love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗