UNDER HIM II

Jungkook pulled her close to him . Her fear of getting beaten up or doing that made her heart run a marathon.  Jungkook could sense that fear very clearly. 

Jungkook - hmm so you lied .. and what you did ?

Y/n - a.alpha i.i broke t.the p.photo..f.rame p.placed on TV u.unit .

Jungkook pulled her close and hugged her . He started to pit pressure on her belt wounds and as a reflex y/n clenched on his tshirt . Tears trickled down as she was trembling under his touch. 

Y/n - A.a.alpha p.plss i.i am s.s.soryy

Jungkook- hmmm I would have let you go if you wouldn't have lied to me . Why did you lied hm  ?

Y/n - I w.was s.scared

Jungkook was still pressing her wounds making her eyes close in pain .

Jungkook- hmm but punishment is must ..

Y/n - a.a.a.lpha p.p.pls r.r.eally s.s.orry n.n.no

But jungkook did not listened to her once and got of from the bed . He went towards the wardrobe and took out his belt . Seeing belt in hid hands made her tremble more .

Y/n - n.n.no p.p.pls d.d.ont d.o t.this p.pls

But jungkook went towards her and was about to slam the belt when y/n got up and ran towards the washroom.. but being fast jungkook catched her . Y/n slapped him hard making him shock .

Y/n pov ..

What no ! I just slapped him no no no this is worse .. run y/n y/n

Soon she went inside the washroom and locked herself in .

Jungkook pov

Huh ? This bitch just slapped me .. me her alpha? Now wait today I will make sure she sees my  beast side .  Today she will end so miserably under me that she wouldn't even thought of .

Jungkook was so mad and full of rage about the incident that happened few minutes ago . He was not going to leave y/n in such a simple way . This time even her soul would beg from this monster to stop .

Jungkook went towards the washroom and banged on the door.

Jungkook- y/n y/n come out before I come in . I am already really mad don't make things hard for you .

He shouted as he banged the door .
He could here y/n crying and sniffing.  He was getting impatient every single second ..

Jungkook- OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR
      Y/N !!

He shouted on his top of the lungs .

Jungkook- okay then I will come inside by myself by the spare keys !!!

I KNOW THIS IS SMALL UPDATE MY HEAD KS HURTING A LOT BUT SOMEHOW I MANAGED TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER . LONG CHAPTER SOON .

byyyeee all love you 😍 ❤ 😘 ♥ 💕 💗 😍 ❤ 😘 ♥ 💕 💗 😍