BEAST

Jungkook- OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR
      Y/N !!

He shouted on his top of the lungs .

Jungkook- okay then I will come inside by myself by the spare keys !!!

Listening to his growls outside the poor sould trembled more . Her eyes were red due to continuous crying .

Jungkook- this is the last time I am asking you to come out ! If I get inside I will make sure to drown you there in the bathtub . Till the count of 5 open the door orelse you know !

Jungkook- 1 .. 2 ... 3...

Click ..

The door opens .

Fragile y/n was standing there with tears running like a river from her bambi eyes.  Her head hung low and hands on her dress clenching it hard .

Jungkook - you now just see what I do .

With this he dragged y/n to their shared bedroom meanwhile y/n was busy begging her alpha just to let her go this time.  But jungkook did not even heard her pleadings as the slap was not given on his face !!! It was given on HIS MAN EGO WHICH IS MORE VALUABLE THAN A WOMEN PRIDE for him .

They entered the room . He harshly threw y/n on the floor and locked the door behind him . He saw y/n with red burning eyes . He saw how y/n was hella scared of the upcoming event . He was not in a mood to punish her much .. he would just slam belt on her body only for 15 times he thought.  But y/n actions just turned the tables around .

Jungkook- since lately I have been going easy on you so you got many guts . Guts to slap me !!! ( he shouted)

Y/n - a.a.-

Words not coming out from her mouth as if they got stucked in the middle . The fear was increasing in her every second ..

Jungkook- today I will make sure that you see the BEAST SIDE OF ME ! 

Y/n was now crawling backwards as jungkook was taking big steps towards her .

In no time he fisted her hair in his hand and spoke near her ear ..

Jungkook - open your eyes ! Tonight I will fuck you and even won't let you rest a little bit .. whole night you will be awake ..

His words made her cry more . Y/n herself doesn't know that how come she slapped him .

Now y/n was thrown on the bed . Jungkook bought hand cuffs and leg rod .

He cuffed her hands and made the leg rod fit between the calf of her . Now y/n was not able to move her legs at all .

Y/n - a.a.a.lpha p.p.pls r.r.eally s.s.orry p.p.pls..

Jungkook- fuck your sorry ! Lately I haven't done anything to you that is why you are flying this much ! Now it's time for your punishment a really hard one .

Y/n was crying and this was now irritating him the most.  He bought a cloth and gaged her mouth with that cloth .

Jungkook- scream as much as you want now !

Now her muffled crying could be heard .

Without any mercy he started to slam his belt on her . He was hitting with so much of force that all her clothes got torn up .

Y/n was screaming shouting but nothing came out .. only muffles could be heard . The girl was whimpering due to the pain gushing all over her body but the guy was mad in his own rage ...

Hiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting 💙 ❤

Byeeeeeeee love you all ❣ ❤ 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❣