NEXT DAY

Y/n - t.t.to o.ob.obey a.al.pha ( she whispered before closing her eyes )

Jungkook smirked looking at her figure . Clamps on her breast . He was enjoying this horror view of his wife .

NEXT DAY .

Jungkook pov -

Ummmm good morning myself . Oh look this slut is still sleeping peacefully.  Yesterday night punishment wasn't enough for her . Hmm wait jagiya ..

A/n pov

Y/n was lying there unconscious.  She was naked and her alpha did not even bothered to cover her in blanket as A/C was on . She had still nipples clamps on as they were covered in dried blood . Whip marks hugged her body as dried blood covered them . Jungkook got up and went to kitchen and bought hot water .

Jungkook- jagiya I told you to get up early than me but you hush ..

Soon jungkook poured that hot water on her legs specially on whip marks .

Soon he heard a shrilled scream from
Y/n .

Y/n - ahhhhhh n.no b.buring ahhh plss n.no

Jungkook- oh is it burning?

Soon jungkook hovered above her and pinned her hands above her head .

Y/n was crying , her eyes all swollen and red . She was scared , her eyes had fear of her own husband. 

Y/n - a.aa.alpha -

Jungkook- shhh did I asked u to speak hm ?

Y/n -( nodded her head in no )

Jungkook- jagiya wasn't last night punishment was enough for you hm ? That today again you are disobeying?.

Y/n started to tremble remembering her last night . She was in great pain she couldn't even describe her pain .

Y/n - n.noo pl.plss a.alpha i.i am s.s.soryy p.pls a.aa.alpha plss

Jungkook soon gave her a tight slap and got up from her body .

Jungkook- you better make me breakfast in next 30 mins orelse I will beat you until you turn into pulp .

A/n pov

Y/n got up her body was screaming pain and wanted rest . She did not had any choice . She went inside and did her morning routine. 

Timeskip to Breakfast. 

Jungkook was already seated on the dining table .

Y/n - a.aa.alpha f.f.food ( she was soo scared thinking would he like the food )

Jungkook started to eat the food .

Jungkook pov

Atleast this bitch know how to cook . Hmm this bread taste soo good .

Y/n was just standing there as jungkook instructed .

Jungkook- tonight we have to go to a party . Mom and Dad arranged for ous . You better be ready by 7.30

Y/n - a.a.a.lpha c.clothes-

Jungkook- you will get them and make sure to cover your wounds ..

Hiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories 💟 😊 ☺ ✨ 💗 💕 🎉🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎉

Byeee Love you all 💙 💜 ❤