HIS HOME ! ⚠️

Author nim - if anyone is not comfortable reading mature content do not scroll ahead .

A/n pov

Y/n could not process the words he said few seconds ago.  She did not wanted to go with him in is home . She was not able to speak anything..

Jungkook - here talk to your mom and tell that Jungkook is insisting very much to stay with him for today .

Y/n - b.but a.a.alpha -

Jungkook - you better obey . ( cold tone)

Y/n took his phone and told her mother what Jungkook told her to tell . Y/n gave him phone back with her trembling hands. 

Jungkook- hmm are you hungry?

Y/n - y.y.yes a.alpha ( whisper)

Jungkook pov-

Aish the way she stutter makes me go more hard on her . The fear in her eyes about doing any mistake makes me feel satisfied. This is the starting slowly and steadily I will fully control her . She won't dare to look up in my eyes or utter a word near me .

Jungkook- let's go home we will have there . What do you hate the most to eat?

Y/n - c.c.cottage c.chesse ( paneer )

Jk - hmm .

Timeskip to his home .

Y/n pov

Y/n pov

Holy shit !! This is not home this is fucking mansion!!! My God it's beautiful.. the security here seems to be tight.  But I am in love with this mansion .

Jungkook- stop drooling over my mansion get inside .

Y/n quickly followed him meanwhile everyone their bowed to them .

As soon they entered jungkook took her into dining room. 

Jungkook- make cottage cheese for today's lunch and dinner . ( commanding voice)

Listening to this y/n eyes widen! She does not like to eat cottage cheese he knows that . She gets rashes all over her back and neck after sometime. 

Y/n - a.a.alpha b.but i.i d.dont l.l.like i.it ( she said all being scared of his reaction)

Jungkook- so what ? What I will eat u also have to eat the same . And if u don't you know very well about the consequences.  Now shut up .

Y/n was looking all down at her fingers.  She did not wanted him to get angry and harm her . She was just hoping to go back to her soon as evening falls .

But something was waiting for her .

Jungkook- don't stare the the dish it won't come near your mouth itself.  Use your hands .

Y/n - a.a.alpha p.plss i.i -

Without completing her sentence jungkook slammed his hands on the table making the poor soul flinch .
He got and went towards y/n direction. 

Jungkook- didn't I told you to eat silently without using your mouth.  You better use your mouth for screaming under me on our first night.  ( he grabbed her face harshly)

Y/n by this was a crying mess . She was too young to handle all this press and hid rules . She was trying her level best but she is a kid .

Y/n - a.a.alpha s.s.soryy p.pls m.m.my f.f.fault ( she trembled)

Jungkook- you don't make me angry or else you won't like it . Now eat it , I want this dish to be empty in next 10 mins .

Poor y/n started to stuff  food in her mouth.  She was not able to get the food down through her food pipe . She was crying silently but jungkook noticed it .

Jungkook- first gulp down the food inside your mouth then only take next bite .

Y/n forcefully had to gulp down the most hated food item in her list . Jungkook just enjoyed seeing her soon to be wife like this under his dominance. 

Jungkook- honey eat fast then I will show you my room. 

Hiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷

Hope you are enjoying the story 🎊 💜 🧡 💙 😊 😀

Do vote comment and follow me for more 💚💚💚💚💙💙💙❣💜🧡🥰😍😍🤩🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Love you all byeee ❤❣